the maid part 3

YN POV

*few hours later*

"YEAH YEAAA OUUUU!!!" I screamed as he does his strokes. "I love you Lucas!!" "I love you too mamas mmmmmmm!" As he kisses me his phone rings. "You not gonna answer your phone?" I stopped kissing him. He rolls his eyes. He was on top of me so he did like a plank sit up on me. "Yo?" He answers. "Mhm.. Really?? THATS GREAT! Look I'll go to your office tomorrow morning. I'm busy right now. Ight peace!" He hangs up. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Lamelo got arrested." He smiles at me. I had a big grin on my face. "I told you! You're going to be safe when I'm around."He says as he kissed me again. He went back to business until i squirted like a sprinkler. "Oh fuckkkkk!" I squealed as it kept going. "Well shit mamas i ain't know you move like that." I looked at him. "Me either." I chuckled as I pecked his lips. "Lemme change the sheets real quick." I waited until he came with new sheets. I felt relieved because not only I fucked the living hell out of Lucas but Melo is locked up.

*next day*

"You want these? Or the pink ones?" Lucas took me clothes shopping since I had no clothes. "You gotta pick these! You'll look amazing in it." Lucas says. "You think?" I asked. "I know!" He kissed my nose. We had to stay home for the rest of the week because of the Melo situation. There was hate, there was support but i couldn't leave this house.