Time To End This

Hey guys! I have had some serious writers block and I am not good at fights so I was sort of putting this off until I could understand what exactly I wanted to do. Anyway, without further hesitation....here is the story.
_____________________

Third-Person's POV:

"Yugi, look you can't beat me. I learned everything about you when I changed your blood and beat you down for nearly four years." His father said, his voice rough and raspy. "I don't think you understand how weak you are compared to me."

Yugi laughed lightly and smirked. "I don't think you realize that at that time I didn't even know who I was." He closed his eyes and he put his hands together, making one large fist as if he was praying. "I won't kill you, nor will I die. I am only here to save you." He looked at Heba and the others with an apologetic look. "Sleep." He said softly, and before Heba could counter he fell to the ground. Yugi looked back at his parents and glared. "Even though I don't think you'd hurt him, I will not take the chance of you hurting him. I won't let anyone else get hurt because of you." Yugi chanted lightly and light seemed to illuminate his body. "Now. Mother, Father, be purged of your darkness!" He yelled and pulled his hands apart and held them out to his parents. His father dodged it but his mother wasn't so lucky. She yelled out but not because of pain. Yugi's mother fell to the ground, holding her head. She was beginning to see everything she did wrong in her life, and it was a lot. His father glared harshly and did a few symbols with his hands. It sent dark energy as lightning bolts straight at Yugi. But Yugi countered by saying a small chant and waving his hand. A ray of light made a wall and the bolts seemed to be sucked up into the wall. When the wall disappeared he could see his father running towards him, it caught him off guard as Yugi got punched by his father, his first glowing purple.

Heba, now beside Yami and Atem we're beginning to wake up, Yugi didn't use as much power as he thought he did with them.

Yugi was now using his own fist, glowing a bright white, to block his fathers attacks. While also hitting his father and getting a few hits as well.

"Yugi!" Heba yelled now trying to get up. He threw a dark energy mass at his father who pushed Yugi into it and smirked. "NO!" Heba yelled and tried to get up and run but he was still too week to stand. Yugi got his as the ball looked like smoke around his body, his light fading. He fell to the ground, eyes barely opened. His father starting to get closer. Yami and Atem were about to push themselves to run towards him when they saw Yugi wink at them.

"You brat, I told you you wouldn't defeat me." He raised his leg, about to stomp on Yugi's head. Yugi quickly gathered his power and shot up a ray of light engulfing him and his father. His father fell back and screamed in pain.

Yugi got up and walked to Heba. "Yugi..my dear Yugi." He heard his mother. "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. The darkness takes over when you don't have a light. But I loved your father so much that I didn't think o could ever leave him. I'm so sorry my son." She smiled, and Yugi didn't realize that purifying them would kill them. He ran to her and cried when he realized she was dead. He looked at his father and ran to him.

"I'm so proud of you. Thank you for setting ya free. You saved us." He smiled and put his hand on Yugi's cheek before it fell to the ground and his eyes closed. Yugi started to cry when Heba, Atem, and Yami came over and hugged him.

"Yugi lets go inside. Atem and Yami are gonna move their bodies somewhere safe until we can bury them." Heba picked up Yugi and took him inside.

—————

Hi everyone...I know I've been off for a while but I actually haven't been. I've been going through all of my stories and fixing little things and adding things. But I hope you like this. Like I said i'm not good at fight scenes.