Friday Night Fun

Hey guys! I'm on spring break so it's gonna be easier to update. And I have a special story coming up!!! It's another Yu-Gi-Oh! fic but it's gonna be VERY LONG, and have VERY LONG chapters. Go check it out when I post it.

Atem's POV:
"Kaiba damn it!" I yelled. "That's not fair!!" Kaiba just laughed.

"Atem don't be a baby. You have to do it." Jeoy said laughing.

I sighed and looked at Yugi and Yami. "Yami I have to. I was dared to kiss him." Yami pulled Yugi into a hug and wouldn't let go.

"Not happening. I've already let him be kissed by someone other than me and it's not happening again."

"Yami don't be like that. It's not like you've only kissed one person." Bakura said. He got a death glare and Yugi slipped free.

"Yami it's just a kiss. It means nothing if you don't feel for someone." He went over to me and leaned down. I kissed Yugi and then looked at Kaiba.

"My turn rich boy!" Kaiba smirked. "I wouldn't be smirking. Truth or dare."

"Dare."

I smiled evilly. "Undress the underdog til he's in nothing but briefs."

Kaiba's face went a very red shade. "N-no way! I don't want you to see him like that."

"I don't want to see him, I'm doing this for you!" I yelled laughing. Everyone else started to laugh. Even Joey.

"This game is stupid. I quit." Kaiba yelled and got up.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that Kaiba!" Bakura yelled.

"Hey rich boy. Get back in here." Jeoy yelled to him. "Or I'm undressing myself." Kaiba peeked around the corner and glared at Joey. Joey got up, head lowered, and went to him.

"Guess the game is over..."Yugi said scratching the back of his head.

"So let's talk about the dance coming up. We're all going right?" Heba asked.

"Oh yeah. Didn't they say it was like a costume thing considering its close to Halloween?" Joey asked coming back into the room.

"Yeah. Me and Yugi are the ones who came up with the idea. We are on the planning committee for this kind of stuff." Heba said.

"Me and Yami already have our Halloween costumes so we'll both be going as Pharaohs." I laughed and Yami did as well.

"That's weird. I have an ancient Priest attire form two years ago because Mokuba wanted to go as Egyptian people that Halloween."

Yami looked at me with that 'I've got a great idea look'. "Alright spit it out Yami. What's your idea?" I asked.

Everyone looked at him. "Why don't we all go as Egyptians to the dance? I mean Heba, Atem, and Marik already have the color for it!" He smirked a bit.

"Other than the color thing, it's not a bad idea. I like it." Ryou said and smiled brightly at Bakura. "Please." Bakura just nodded.

"Malik it's up to you. I don't care what we do."

"Ok then we're in."

Yami looked at Yugi. "But I wouldn't know what to go as. I've never really looked into Egyptian culture. That's more Heba's thing." He said looking to his brother.

Heba thought for a moment and then got an idea. "I mean we could go as slaves." Everyone's eyes widened, including Yugi. "GAHH!! I didn't mean like that. The pharaoh usually had a personal slave that would have to dress appropriately. Meaning he couldn't be in ragged clothing nor fancy and jewled up either. Usually they we're only allowed one or two wrist bands. Depending on how the pharaoh was."

Yugi smiled and nodded. "Wait. Bakura, Ryou, Marik, and Malik what are y'all gonna be?" He asked.

Bakura smirked. "I read about a thief that was called the theif king, I'm gonna be him."

"I'll be right beside him as.....a......"he thought for a minute and then smiled. "His sidekick!"

"Ryou I don't think they really had sidekicks back then." I said.

"I don't care. That's what I'm gonna be." We all smiled and just turned to Marik.

"Uhm.....i don't know. Maybe a....GUARD! That's what I'll be!" He smiled in confidence.

"Then I'll be one too!" Malik chimed in. We all smiled and started playing a less intense version of truth or dare. Then we all fell asleep around four o'clock, considering it was Friday night and we didn't have to go to school.