The Halloween Dance

Hey guys! I've got a few things to say. PLEASE READ!!! VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT THIS STORY!! Anyway. I'm not gonna explain what they look like Bc that would take FOREVER!! If you want to know just look at the picture. Yes Seto is shirtless but I only used that picture for Joey. Seto is in his usual Priest attire. The picture of Atem and Yugi, I'm using for both AtemxHeba and YamixYugi. Téa and Anzu are in the middle. I thought I'd put the slut up there. 😒 Yes Marik and Malik have blood on them but just pretend they don't lol. And yes they have shirts, just not in that picture. I just could find one I liked. And Bakura and Ryou are just perfect! ❤️ Anyway! To the story!!!

No one's POV:
Atem, Heba, Yugi, and Yami walked in. The Pharaohs and their slaves. They sat at a table and searched for the others. Yugi smiled as he seen Jeoy and Seto. "Guys look." He smiled. Joey walked up as a Priest slave. (My story, my rules. Don't like it, Idc.) Seto in his Priest attire. "Now all that's left is the guards and the theif King...and 'sidekick'." Yugi said put quotations around sidekick. He heard a growl and looked behind them. Ryou was laughing as Bakura was growling at Yugi's actions. Ryou looked all innocent and cute while Bakura had made a decent looking scar going down from his right eye. Marik and Malik showed up in full white robe like material.

"Best we could find that resembled the noble guards." Malik said smiling. "I think we all look great."

"Sluts alert." Bakura warned.

"Oh! Yami, Atem! Look!! We are dressed as Pharaoh's wives. And you guys are Pharaohs. We should dance!" Anzu said.

Yugi smirked. He leaned over and started making out with Yami. Yami was just about to do the same thing. Atem and Heba laughed and then started doing the same thing.

"We are the Royal Guards. Back off ancient sluts." Marik smirked.

"How dare you!" Téa lifted her hand to slap him. Bakura grabbed her hand and pushed her back. "BACK OFF! NOW!" He yelled slightly. They looked terrified and ran away to their friends.

"Yugi, dance with me?" Yami said as he stood from their kiss and lowered his hand to him."

"Anything, Pharaoh Yami.." Yugi snickered and took Yami's hand and went to the dance floor and started dancing with him.

"Heba?" Atem said mocking his brother.

"I'm not calling you Pharaoh Atem." He stated and grabbed his hand.

"You just did." He snickered and started dancing with Heba. The night went on and the dance ended.

"Let's go guys. The limo won't wait forever." Jeoy glared. They had all brought clothes and put them by the door to the gymnasium. They had made plans two days before to have another sleep over but this time at Kaiba's mansion.

~TIME SKIP!!~
"Heba I know you're good at making food, wanna cook something for us?" Jeoy asked. He just nodded. Kaiba showed him the kitchen and helped him cook.

"Kaiba....bring some booze when you come back in here!" Bakura yelled. "OW!!" He yelled after being hit in the back of the head by Ryou's hand. "Baka." Ryou called him.

Fifteen minutes later Kaiba entered with a large crate. It had assorted alcohol in it. "I planned on it anyway Bakura." He smirked. Heba entered with two large platters. They had chicken fingers and fries. "Sorry guys, nothing special this late." Kaiba said. They all shrugged and started eating. Joey eating most of it.

"Let's play never have I ever." Ryou smiled.

"Wow Ryou. Don't you hate that game?" Malik asked.

"Yes but it's a fun way to get to know people. Yugi and Heba I'm talking about you." He smiled. Everyone agreed and sat in a circled with eight bottles of vodka and fireball in front of them. The seating was Seto, Joey, Yugi, Yami, Atem, Heba, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and then Malik by Seto.

"I'll start." Seto said. "Never have I ever seen a girl naked." Everyone but him, Yugi, and Heba drank. "Wow. With everyone being gay I though no one would drink."

"Never have I ever had sex...." Jeoy said. Ryou. Bakura, Marik, and Malik.

"Of course you idiots would drink." Atem said. Everyone laughed. Jeoy nudged Yugi. He blushed madly.

"N-never have I ever been in love..." Everyone except Yugi and Heba drank.

"Uhm....never have I ever dated a girl." No one drank. Yami snickered a bit.

"Never have I ever seen my brother naked on accident." Atem laughed remembering the night. Everyone but the sets of twins drank. Yugi and Heba burst into laughter at their memory.

After the laugh attack Heba started thinking. "Oh! Never have I ever used a slut to get to the person that liked me." He looked at Yugi. Yugi growled and he was the only one who drank.

"Never have I ever...wished I was dating someone else." He smiled. No one drank. Everyone smiled at their boyfriends.

"Never have I ever not enjoyed my boyfriends pleads to go faster." Bakura winked at Ryou who blushed madly. Only the four that have actually had sex drank.

"Never have I ever hated a game more that this." Marik Said. Everyone drank.

"Never have I ever......kissed....Anzu Gardener." Malik laughed. Yugi groaned and chugged the rest of the bottle of vodka, it was only about a quarter left. But he didn't expect to see Atem drink as well. Heba looked confused.

"I thought she cared and it was before I realized I was gay. We were taking and she kissed me." He explained. Heba nodded in understandment.

Yugi yawned, which set off a motion of yawning. Everyone agreed it was late and went to bed. It was around four in the morning now.

Chapter end!! Bye guys!!! See ya in the next chapter!!👋🏻