The Mutou Twins

Hey guys! Here's where Yugi and Heba come in! Aren't they the most adorable brothers? I love reading about Heba and Yugi and Atem and Yami. If you have any good one comment them and I'll read them! Anyway I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Onto the chapter!

Heba's POV:
"Hey Yugi, you ready?" I asked as I heard my little brother coming down the stairs. Me and him were wearing the same thing. The mandatory white button up, black leather skinny jeans, and black leather jackets to match. Our spiky tri-colored hair combed up just right. Our blonde bangs framing our faces, and our purplish tips. I say purplish because mine are a darker purple than Yugi's. They match our eyes. Mine was dark purple and his was like.....and amethyst color.

"Yes." He answered. "And by the way could you try not being mean to our friends today. I know you have a temper but I mean it's not their fault they have crushes on the most popular kids." He stated.

"Look Ryou and Joey are never gonna get their chances. Just look at Malik. He gave up on his crush." I sighed. "Besides I hate all those arrogant bastards. They are so stuck up and they think they are amazing."

"Heba Mutou! I don't ever want to hear you talk that way again!" Grandpa yelled coming down with a suitcase. "I'm leaving for an digging expedition for a month. You two can invite your friends to stay over as much as you want. But nothing too big. And make sure you open up the game shop when you get home and 8 A.M. sharp on weekends." We both nodded and went towards the door. "Oh and Heba, a Mr. Sennen called for you this morning. Saying that he would like for you to tutor him. I would like for you to do so please."

I huffed and walked out the door. "Ra damn it." I yelled as soon as we were out of range of grandpas hearing. "I don't want to tutor that asshole!!"

"Heba!!" Yugi yelled shocked. "Calm down!!"

"Hey Yug', Heb'" Joey called. He's the blonde dummy with big brown eyes. Haha. We loved him. We called him puppy, not sure why we just did. He wore the white shirt, obviously, and a pair of pants. He was one of the simpler ones in our group. I honestly loved that he gave me a nickname. Kinda made me feel like I really was his friend.

"Hi underdog." I snorted. He growled and then Tristand came by. He was the brown headed, brown eyes, sidekick. We always picked on him for being Joey's sidekick. He wore the white shirt, a hoodie type jacket, and some old jeans.

"Stop growling, pup." He laughed and threw his arm around Joey's shoulder. We all laughed and started walking to school. Ryou was waiting by the gates. He had white hair, and brown eyes. He wore the same shirt and a pair of white pants, based of his crush, Baka. When we entered I saw Atem Sennen. "Hey! Pretty boy!" I yelled.

"Heba!!" I heard Yugi yell.

He turned around and smiled at me. Baka. "Yes Heba?"

"Why did you call my house?" I asked.

"Because I need a tutor."

"Atem you're one of the high scoring kids in our high school. Just below me and Yugi. What's your real motive here?" I seen Yami staring at Yugi and making him uncomfortable. "Stop staring at Yugi, Yami." I yelled and stepped in front of him.

"I can't help it. He just so damn-" He was cut off.

"Yami! Enough!!" Atem snapped. Glaring at his younger brother.

"Look I will tutor you, but only because I don't want to piss off my grandpa. Don't you think I actually care about helping you." We walked off. I noticed Yugi wasn't with me, but where did he run off to?