Yugi's Memory Bounce

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated but I've had some family issues. My step mom is being a real pain with this divorce and stuff but screw her! 😂 Anyway!! Here we go!
------------------------------

Yugi's POV:
Atem and I have been working to try and get my memory to come back of my powers but it's not helping. He can't find the block that someone put there. "Yugi I really do not know what to do anymore." Atem said and sighed.

"It's alright. We'll figure it out." I said and smiled brightly.

"YUUUGGGIIII!!!" I heard. I looked towards the door and in came a running Rebecca. "My sweet Yugi!" She yelled again.

"Rebecca what's the matter with you? And let go of me. I'm engaged remember?" I asked as she tightened her hug around me.

"Oh come on Yugi. Don't you want to marry a girl instead? You can have so much more fun!" She yelped and winked at me.

"REBECCA! It's not like that at all!! That's not why I chose Yami and that's not the reason I'd ever change my mind about him!! NOW LET ME GO!" I yelled. As soon as I yelled my head started to hurt and my vision became blurry. All I seen after that was a blurry Atem catching me, then darkness.

Atem's POV:
After I caught Yugi I glared at Rebecca. "Look Rebecca, Yami and Yugi and getting married. So stop trying. And Yugi has been really trying hard at something lately and he's drained. So leave him alone. Understood?" I said and lifted Yugi in my arms. I carried him to his bedroom and also heard the door slam shut. "Guess you listened." I said aloud. Once I laid Yugi down I went downstairs. "Oh hey Yami. What's up?"

"Just got back from the store with Heba. Where Yugi?" He asked.

"Oh yeah....ya see Rebecca showed up and Yugi got angry. Then he passed out. I carried him upstairs. I think it's best we let him sleep for now. He's been working really hard lately." Yami nodded reluctantly and went into the kitchen to help Heba cook, I followed and helped as well.

-TIME SKIP, 1/2 hour-
Yugi came down with a very serious face. "I remember everything." He said. Yami jumped up and ran to him.

"Yugi are you ok?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yes Yami. But I remember everything. And I know who put the memory block on me." Just as he said that Solomon walked in. "He did." He said a bit hushed.

"Yes. I'm happy you finally know." He said and smiled. "I use to be just like you and Heba. Mostly you because I had light magic." He smiled even brighter. "I helped so many people ya know."

"Really? Then why didn't you let me?" Yugi said almost yelling.

"Because Yugi. If your parents would have known how strong you really were they would have killed you on the spot. I saved your life. You could have just asked me if I knew who did it and I would have taken it off. I don't see how you broke it though." He said and looked at Yugi confused.

"I yelled at Rebecca and then fainted. I'm not too sure myself." Yugi said in a confused way.

"I do." I said, walking into the room with Heba. "When you yelled at her, it had to trigger when you yelled at your grandpa when you were younger and that's what triggered it." Yugi looked at his grandpa and smiled.

"I'm ready to face them. Bring it on!"

------------------------------

Hey guys!! I know this chapter is a little short and I'm so so sorry!! But I've been really busy trying to help my dad with all the divorce stuff. But I feel like y'all needed this so I devoted my lunch break to writing it. And any short break I had today. I had color guard camp today and I'll have it tomorrow. I'll probably work on another chapter tomorrow. Anyway....

ARIANNA LOVES YOU BEAUTIFUL NERDS!!!! 💕😍😁😜😝😊💜💕😂😍😁😜👌🏼😊😜💜💕✌🏻️👌🏼🤘🏻💕😍😍👌🏼✌🏻💜😊🤘🏻😜💕💜😂😍👌🏼🖖🏻