What's Wrong With Yugi?

Hey guys. No this chapter isn't a very sad one. It will have a sad part in it but I promise it's not that bad. Anyway I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or the characters. But oh how I wish I did. (Psst...Téa you would die. *evil laugh*)

Téa: *pales* You wouldn't.

Watch me.

Yami's POV:
I woke up to find Yugi not lying next to me. I didn't think about it much as first, just thought that maybe he's got up to go get some water or something. But when I rolled over on the bed I found a note. It read:

Dear Yami,
I'm sorry but I can't stay with you anymore right now. (No I'm not dumping you.) I just mean I've got a lot on my mind and I need some alone time. Heba knows where my special place is and no he won't tell you. I'll check in with you every so often to let you know I'm safe. I'll text you every 2 to 3 hours. Yami....please don't worry.
-Your aibou

Yami started to panic. He ran to Heba and Atem's room, who were still sleeping, not a good idea. "Heba!!! Where is Yugi's special place?!?!"

Heba rose, he had a face ready to murder Yami. Atem got up and back away from the bed. Yami wasn't fazed. "Well?" He asked again.

"If he's in his special place Yami, don't disturb him. He gets pissed more than I do when I'm woken up. Now get out before I rip your jugular out."

"No!! Don't you get it? Ushio gets out today!!  YUGI COULD BE IN TROUBLE!!" He yelled.

"No he doesn't. That's tomorrow." He thought. He looked at Atem. "Right?" Atem just shook his head. Heba jumped from the bed and changed clothes in the bathroom quickly. Atem changed while Yami waited outside.

Yugi's POV:
I was just sitting there, on the outskirts of town. "Time to head there." I smiled. My special place. Where I could be alone, think, and just contemplate what I'm going to do about things. I jogged a bit and in a short time I got to my rock, not too deep inside the woods, but far enough where no one could find me unless they knew. "....always the perfect place for this." I said to no one but Ra and myself. I went to the rock. It laid with beautiful trees around it and it was flat. I laid down and closed my eyes. My breathing almost non-existing. "Ra please help me." I said and opened my eyes to look at the sky. "Am I doing the right thing dating Yami?" I sighed and closed my eyes again. "I feel as if he's starting to lose the feelings he has for me. Can you show me a sign of which one is the truth?" I had tears now rolling down my face. I heard a crack and I jumped up, only to be punched and faded into darkness.

Atem's POV:
"Heba! We need to hurry!!" I yelled as we stopped on the outskirts of town in front of some woods.

"Sorry but I haven't been here since Yugi was in his depressed state. He use to come here to try and hurt himself. Not like cutting or anything. Just.....more dangerous. He would come here knowing he would be found by the people he tries to hide form...." He looked at Atem. "You would think Yugi would try and avoid them. But because he was so depressed he thought he deserved it. I followed him here one day and....saw them coming. I stepped out and scared them. That way they didn't come back. People, even though I'm small like Yugi, are scared of me."

"Heba do you think Yugi came to see Ushio? I mean he's not depressed but his note said he had a lot on his mind." Yami asked.

"No. I don't think he remembers. Besides Yugi promised me two things. If he was ever was depressed he'd tell me. And he promised he'd never go here for that reason ever again. He just goes here to think and be alone."

Heba started running into the woods. Me and Yami started running after him. When we got to this big rock there was a note. "Oh no....I have a bad feeling." I said and Heba looked at the note and tears ran down his face. "What is it?" I asked. He ran and hugged me. Yami went to the note and read it aloud.

Dear Heba, Yami, and Atem,
Hi again. Remember me? I have taken Yugi. To find him you'll have to find out what you truly know about Yugi. He had one other place he went to get beat up. Mostly by me but others too. Do you remember Heba? I won't hurt him until 12. How long do you have?
-Ushio.

"Yami.....its 10.....we only have 2 hours." I said.