Rebecca's New Nemesis

Hey guys!! I know a lot of you have been wanting me to finish this, but I wanted to finish my other Yu-Gi-Oh! story!!! Anyways!! HERE WE GO!!

------------------------------

Yugi's POV:
Rebecca has been coming over everyday for the past week they've been here. Yami is getting pretty agitated and I can't help but feel sorry for him. I haven't been able to work with Atem on my power because I can't let her find out. This is super frustrating and I can't stop thinking about what Yami was going to ask me. "Yami?" I asked. He looked over to me and smiled slightly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright Yugi. I've just had a lot on my mind these past few da-" Yami said but was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Yugi! How could you?!?!" My mother yelled. She came up to me and grabbed me by the throat. "Your father just called me. You little brat!!" She yelled.

"Take your hands off him or else.." I saw Atem and Heba raise their hands behind her then saw Yami raise his next to me.

"You three are nothing compared to me. Just stop while you can." My mom said and threw me down. "Yugi you're going to die when your father gets here. I can't wait to see your pretty, Crimson blood." She said smoothly as she closed the door to the game shop and then we heard the front door close.

"We have to get you ready." Atem said. "Tell Rebecca Yugi is sick and she CAN NOT come over until he is better. Please Heba." Atem said. Heba nodded and went to the phone. "Yugi lets go to the living room. Me and Yami will move some furniture around and make it easier to practice." Yugi nodded. Then Yami and Atem moved the table to the wall and the couch and love seat further back. "Yami I know you're not going to like it but you and Heba will be using your magic against us." He looked at Heba who had just come into the room. "Yami since you're stronger.....you're going to be with Yugi. He needs to get use to powerful magic." Yami nodded and stood infront of Yugi about ten feet away.

"What are we learning today?" Yugi asked.

"I'm going to teach you a protection circle and a healing ability. And I'm still working on the nullification. I haven't got it yet." Yugi nodded. "Ok close your eyes and feel your power surge through you. Now lift your hands so they are straight out, but just by your elbows." Yugi did as he was told and could feel the energy flowing through his body. "Yami make a ball of dark magic please." Yami nodded and did as he was instructed. "Ok Yugi. Bend your power to your will. Allow yourself to control the energy. Put a force around you that's strong enough to hold back even the greatest natural disaster." Yugi smiled a bit. The feeling was a rush. He first had two balls of light energy surround his hands and they started to grow, coming together and consuming his body. But he lost control and it went larger. It made Yami's dark magic ball go away and enveloped all of them in its light. "Yugi stop! If you do too much at one time you'll pass out!" Atem called. But Yugi felt fine. He didn't feel bad he actually felt really good. Yami and Heba started to feel sick from being inside the protection circle. Or what Atem though was a protection circle. "Yugi....you're using the nullification and purification magic all at the same time. How are you doing this!? You need to stop!! You're hurting Heba and Yami!!" Atem called out and grabbed Yugi's arms. Yugi eyes shot open and the magic vanished.

"I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't mean to! It just kinda happened. Please tell me you guys are ok!!" He yelled slightly and fell to his knees.

"Y-Yugi were fine." Yami said slowly.

"Don't worry about us Yugi." Heba said and smiled a bit.

"Yugi.....I have nothing else to teach you." Atem said and turned around to walk away.

"Atem wait! Please I'm sorry!! Please help me to become stronger!" Yugi pleaded.

"Yugi....I can't help someone become stronger when they are already stronger than me." Atem turned around and smiled brightly at Yugi. "There's a block in your memories. You've had some training already. You know how to use more magic then I do. All you have to figure out is how to get that memory block gone." Atem said and smiled. "And if you're wondering how I figured that out its when I grabbed you. I could feel your true power. It was almost limitless. You're.....like an.......angel." Atem said and smiled.

"Yeah. My angel." Yami smiled and hugged Yugi. Yugi eyes were wide. He leaned up to Yami and was about to kiss him when the door burst open and almost off the hinges.

"Heba you liar!!" Rebecca yelled. "And Yami don't kiss my fiancé!" She yelled.

"You're what?" Yami asked, his eyebrow twitching a bit.

"It's all been arranged." She said and smiled. She ran over to Yugi and pulled him into her arms, then gave a piece of paper to Yami.

Yugi and Rebecca will be married on October 20, of this year. Parent or Guardian signatures below.

Rebecca: Professor Hawkins
Yugi: Solomon Mutou

Yami crumbled the paper in his hands. "You will not marry Yugi. He is my boyfriend." Yami said and started glowing a purple color. Yugi noticed it before Rebecca did and ran to Yami.

"Yami calm down please. I'm yours ok. I'm yours." Yugi said loudly. Yami slowly stopped getting angry. He smiled down at Yugi and then pushed him off of him. "Yugi..." He said slowly. He got down on one knee and smiled to him as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He opened it to reveal a small silver band ring. "Will you please do me the honors of marrying you?" He asked. Yugi started to cry and nodded his head quickly.

"No! No! No! No!" Rebecca yelled.

"I'm sorry Rebecca. But I don't love you like I use to. I love Yami. And I'm going to marry him. Not you." Yugi said and Yami slipped the band onto his finger.

"Yami! You will regret this!! I NOW DECLARE YOU MY NEMESIS!!!! BE PREPARED TO HAVE A LIFETIME OF HELL!!!" She yelled and ran out. The four boys burst into laughter. But then Yami pulled Yugi into a sweet embrace and pushed his lips against his. Moving slowly their lips were at perfect sync.

------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Here is the update. Thank you all for being so patient with me. I know I've been MIA but I'm going to get back into my stories! I promise!! Anyway!!

ARIANNA LOVES YOU BEAUTIFUL NERDS!!! 😍😘💕💜😁😊✌🏻️😉🙂😜😂😍💜😘😁😄