The Sennen Twins

Hey guys! So this is another Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic! If you can't tell I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Anyway. This has trigger warnings and foul language. You have been warned! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yami POV:
"Yami!" I heard as I was shook harshly. "I am not gonna be late because of you! Get up!!" Atem yelled.

I groaned and sat up. "I'm up, I'm up."

Atem smiled. "We have to go. Get dressed." He said. He was in a white button up and blue leather pants and a jacket to match. His tri-colored hair stuck up, the blonde lightning bolts going up hair and the bangs that frame his face, then the pitch black, the only other color was the red tips. Our hair was exactly the same, other than the fact that his tips were like a Ruby color and mine a Crimson. Our eyes were also both a very red bold color. Mine were more Crimson and his were Ruby, much like our hair. I got up and also put on a white button up shirt, only I had black leather pants and a jacket to match. Our school was weird. The girls had to wear a white button up, with a pink jacket, blue bow, and blue skirt; but all the guys were required to wear was a white button up. Me and Atem have had this discussion so many times.

"Are you ready yet?" Atem asked. I nodded and we went downstairs. We exited the house and started the walk to school. On the way we ran in to Seto, Marik, and Bakura. Seto was the owner of the biggest gaming company. He had brown hair that framed his face and he always wore the same thing. The required white shirt, black pants, and the long white coat with 'KC' on the collar. Marik wore the white shirt with khakis, with his piercing lavender eyes, and his hair was blonde. Bakura white shirt with white pants, his menacing brown eyes, and white hair. They were the simple ones out of the five of us. Except their hair stuck up like crazy.

"Yami!! Atem!!" We heard from two girls yell.  We sighed as we turned around and saw the Gardener sisters. Anzu and Téa. They ran up to us and gave us both a hug. We glanced over at Bakura and Marik.

"You have five seconds to let go or else." Bakura stated.

"5....4.....3..." Malik started counting down. By three they let go and ran to the school.

"Gods they are such idiots. Do they not realize we don't like them?" Atem asked.

"Well there's only three people that know you're both gay. So they probably don't. Not to mention the fact that you've both kissed half the school."

I growled. "Shut up."

Atem smirked. "Yami you know it's true. We have kissed more girls than we have guys." He thought for a minute. "In all honesty if we did announce that we were gay I'm not sure that anyone would believe us."

I sighed. "There's only one person I really want to kiss. But Gods knows he's not the type to accept someone like me. I already know he hates me."

"Funny how I am the only one who knows who it is. And the same goes for me." Atem sighed.

Bakura smirked. "I know who. I figured it out a long time ago. And these two dummies know too. Besides, everyone we like all hang out together."