Yugi's Secret

Hey guys! I'm glad you guys are liking this one! And if any of you are reading my Going Back With The Pharaoh story, yes I will update that. It's just gonna be one of the ones I update on a schedule. Sorry. It's Bc I'm actually writing it in a notebook and I'm gonna make sure to update maybe today or tomorrow. Anyway! I haven't done this in a while but I DONT OWN YU-GI-OH OR ITS CHARACTERS!!! Here we go!

No one's POV:
"Y-Yami?" Yugi asked.

"Yes Yugi, I'm here." He said back, tears building in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry!!" Yugi yelled and hugged him tightly, now crying his eyes out. Yami just wrapped his arms around him and hugged him back.

"Yugi please stop crying. It's ok. We all forgive you." Yami said.

"We?" Yugi asked. He let go of Yami and looked at all of his friends who were smiling at him. He sniffles a bit and then burst into a crying frenzy. "IM SO SORRY!!!" He yelled through his tears.

"Yug' it's ok. We are still here." Joey said and smiled brightly.

"Brother please stop crying." Heba said and put his hand on Yugi's.

Yugi started to stop crying, now only sniffling a bit. "Yami...I need to ask you something."

"Hmm?" He said and smiled a bit. Everyone else smiling, thinking they know what Yugi was gonna ask Yami.

"How did you wake me up?" Everyone's smile faded, and Yugi's voice was cold.

"I....I don't know. I just kinda told you to wake up." He said kind of confused.

"Actually he yelled it at you, Yugi. You know how he woke you up. Stop messing around with stupid questions." Someone said walking in.

Yugi's head shot up and he gasped. "No. Not you. Go away."

"Yugi I'm your mother. You can't just tell me to go away."

"Mom?" Heba said in a shocked tone.

"You have come back?" Solomon said in a cold tone.

"Ok why are we just now meeting your mom Yugi?" Joey asked.

"Yes Yugi. Aren't you going to introduce me?" She said and smirked at Yugi. Yugi knew that smirk.....its when his fathers spirit in him was going to hurt him if he didn't listen to her.

"Guys this is my mother Kuraidesu. Mom this is Yami, Atem, Joey, and Seto. You can meet my other friends later." He said in a chilled tone.

"Nice to meet all of you." She smiled.

"Doesn't your name mean darker in Japanese?" Atem asked.

"Yes. But that shouldn't bother you. Your brothers name means darkness." She looked dead in Atem's eyes.

"Mom please. Don't." Yugi mumbled, knowing his mom would hear him. "Just let me...."

She smirked at her son. "Yugi would you like anything?"

"Water..." She nodded and left. As soon as she walked out of the door Yugi's side shot a wave of pain through him and he let out a small whimper.

"Yugi...are you ok?" Heba asked. Heba knew what was going on, along with Solomon, but like they said, it was Yugi's place to tell everyone.

He just nodded. "When do I get out of here?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. They want run more test on you. To see if the drugs are out of your system." Yami told him. Then the door opened.

"Here Yugi. The water you asked for." His mother said.

"Thanks..." He whispered and started to take a drink but Heba grabbed it.

"I want a drink Yugi."

"Heba baby NO!!" His mother yelled and smacked it out of his grasp. "That was for Yugi. Not you. If you want some ill get you some." She told.

"Mother you should leave. Yugi will be home in two days. You can see him then. Please for me?" Heba smiled brightly and blushed a bit.

"O-ok sweetie! Bye darling Heba. Goodbye, Yugi." Her voice was sweet til she uttered Yugi's name.

The door slammed closed and Yugi closed his eyes. "Heba tell them what I'm doing." He said as he looked as if he was focusing hard on something.

"Yugi is trying to put our father, who's spirit is inside him, under a sleeping spell so he can speak freely." Heba said looking down and not wanting to meet anyone's gaze. After what seemed like hours Yugi opened his eyes and smiled.

"So you guys want to know what Heba and Solomon haven't told you?" His voice was happy and sweet.

"Yugi, you know you don't have to tell us." Yami said and sat beside Yugi and pulled him to him, cuddling with Yugi on the bed.

"Well I want to but first, Yami will you be mine again? I messed up and I should have never thought that Ra was giving me a sign to leave you."

"Yes Yugi. Forever yours." He leaned down and kissed him in the cheek. "Now only tell us if you want to."

"Ok. It's a long story...." He started. "When me and Heba were younger my parents knew we had these....powers. Something about us. My parents have dark powers that they use to tempt people and make them evil. Heba has this power but he uses it to help people, not hurt them like my parents do. But somehow I got light powers. No one in my family has these powers so my parents didn't know how or why I got them. But they hated it. And me. So they wanted to separate me and Heba. They wanted Heba to be like them. So they we're going to leave me with my grandpa and Heba go with them. They ended up taking both of us when grandpa said he wouldn't separate us. Due to our powers. Well I made sure Heba got away and then.....I stayed with them for 3 years. They tortured me, physically and mentally. They told me I wasn't part of their family. They used their magic to drain all of my blood and then someone else and now my blood isn't even my own." He sighed. "I know the story sounds strange but it's the truth. Also when I said I wanted to go back to Heba they told me I wasn't going alone. Grandpa told them they could never come back and that I was to be sent to him by the time I at least started high school. Well....my father put his spirit inside my body and told me that I better always listen to my mother...or he would kill me. There is a way to get him out but only Heba can do it because my mother won't. But he can't. He's not strong enough to do it yet."

Heba smiled. "But I'm getting stronger everyday. I promise Yugi I will have him out!" He yelled with joy.

"Maybe we can help." Atem said, smiling. He raised his hand and a small ball of white magic glowed bright. "I have light magic, Yami has dark magic." He made it disappear. "With Yami's help maybe Heba will have enough magic power to get him out."

"YOU GUYS HAVE POWER TOO?!?!" Heba and Yugi yelled out, together in perfect unison.

Chapter end!