Freeing Yugi

Hey guys I know I said I would have updated the Going Back With The Pharaoh one in the next day or two of when I posted my last chapter but things came up. I had the ACT and a bunch of school work that was pretty complicated, but I think it has finally died down and I can get back to what I was doing with all of my stories. Anyway! Here's the next chapter!!

Yugi's POV:
I woke up with a pain in my chest. "Father...please..." I mumbled, trying not to wake grandpa or Heba. "I'm sorry.." Just then I blacked out and when I opened my eyes I was face to face with my father.

"You told them didn't you?" He asked in a booming voice.

"No! I didn't. I just wanted to kiss Yami. I know you don't like it when I do that so I made you go to sleep." I lied. Hoping he'd believe it.

"Boy if you do that again you'll be dead. No matter if I don't like it or not. You will not put me to sleep." He grabbed me by the neck and held me in the air. "Is that understood?"

"Y-ye-yes f-father.." I choked out. My father dropped me and kicked me in the ribs.

"I'm not your father. You disgust me. Get out of my sight you fag." My father said.

"Heba is too ya know!" I shouted at him. "And like it or not I am your son!!"

"You brat. Heba can be because he isn't a disgrace to the family. And you're not my son. You don't even have the same blood as us." My father smirk and started to walk over to me. But he was blinded by a bright light and I woke up.

"A-Atem?" I asked kind of surprised.

"I could tell you were in distress. Thankfully we got here in time." Atem said. "Sorry if I scared you. My power might be a little overwhelming..." He scratched the back of his head.

"Yugi..." Yami said and hugged me tightly. "We're doing it today. While you're still here so your mother can't stop us." He let go of me and looked sad. "You do know what could happen right?"

"If you mean the excruciating pain and that I could be killed by my father, yes. I know. But not if I can put him to sleep again." I sighed. "It will be harder this time though because he knows I can do it and he doesn't like it."

"I can help you." Atem said with a smile. Heba woke up and immediately leaped into Atem's arms.

"Atem! You're here!!" He yelled a bit. Solomon also woke up.

"Hello boys. Is it time already?" He asked.

Yami shook his head. "Yes. Heba are you ready?" Heba nodded.

"Alright Atem. Let's put this bastard to sleep." I laughed a bit. "Sorry grandpa." I said when I saw the glare he was giving me. I closed my eyes and I could feel my power surging through me. Atem put his hands on my shoulder and I could feel his power. It really was overwhelming. He's so strong. My father fought us for a good 15 minutes but he couldn't take anymore and was asleep. I opened my eyes and saw Atem smiling down at me.

"We did it Yugi. He's asleep." He said. "Now Heba, Yami, this will hurt him. I'm going to make the room sound proof just in case he screams, but I can't hold it for long. So try to hurry. But not too fast that you kill him."

Yami nodded and looked to Heba. He could tell he was nervous. Yami leaned down and kissed me. "You'll be free here soon, aibou. Then I have a very important question for you when you get out of here." He smiled. I only nodded and closed my eyes. I breathed slowly for a minute, I opened my eyes and looked at Yami.

"I'm ready. Let's do this." I said. Then they hovered their hands over my body and I and them started to glow a purple dark color. I tensed up as the pain started to get worse. I gripped the bed sheets and gritted my teeth. Then I felt a tug, like someone was pulling at my wrist. "What is that?" I mumbled. When I opened my eyes I saw him. My father. He wasn't going to let go of me without a fight.

"HEBA, YAMI!! HURRY UP!!! I CANT HOLD IT MUCH LONGER!" Atem yelled at us.

"GAHH!!" I couldn't hold back anymore. I felt like my insides were being ripped out and nothing was getting better. Only worse. "YAMI!! HEBA!!" I yelled loudly and then fell into darkness.

Heba's POV:
I stopped when Yami stopped. We were successful. Our father was out of my brother.

"Let me see him." Atem said. Then he plans his hands over him and his hands glowed white. "There. That will make it to where he can't have another spirit inside him other than his."

Yami took his hand and held it. "Yugi...please wake up." I could see him...he was contemplating something. "Yugi....WAKE UP!" He shouted the last part and Yugi's eyes fluttered open.

"Yami?" He asked. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Is everything ok? Did it work??" He asked in an excited tone.

Yami smiled brightly. "Yes aibou. It worked. You're free!!" Yugi smiled brightly and hugged him. Me and Atem looked at each other and both had the same idea.

"GROUP HUG!!" We shouted and hugged the hugging Yami and Yugi.

My brother....you're free. Now....what will you do with your freedom? Will you marry Yami?