What Took You So Long?!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with prom and stuff. But I'm here now and I'm trying to get back to not just reading and writing a little more. I know some of you got really angry at me for how the last turned out but it's just what I needed. *evil smrik*

Yami: Yugi....RUN!!!

Oh it's too late for that.

Yugi: On with the story I guess....*has scared face*

No one's POV:
'Yami, Tristan, Heba, Atem, Joey......maybe even Seto....WHERE ARE YALL?!?!' He cried to himself in his head. After waking up realizing he was suspended in the air by chains. He could barely reach the floor flat footed.

"Oh Yugi~" he heard in a low yet strong tone. "Are you ready? It's midnight and they aren't here, that means you pay their punishment." Yugi started sobbing. "Oh no. Don't cry yet. The fun is just about to start." Ushio walked over to Yugi and tore his shirt away, Yugi gasped as the cold air hit his skin. "Ready Yugi?" Ushio smiled. Yugi opened his tightly shut eyes and saw that Ushio had a large dagger.

"Please......don't..." Yugi's voice was pleading. Ushio just laughed and took the blade from Yugi left shoulder, across his chest, and to the right shoulder. He felt the blood and shut his eyes tightly again. "Please stop!!"

"Why? Isn't the crimson red beautiful? Why don't you like it Yugi?" Ushio said in a sarcastic manner. "Guess I'll have to make you like it." He took the blade and press's it against Yugi's collar bone and dragged it down his torso. Yugi let out a loud yell of pain that made Ushio smile brightly. "Yugi do you know how much I've waited to do this?"

Yugi looked at him. "Fuck you. You bastard." Yugi muttered.

"Oooh, we grew a mouth didn't we?" He asked and smiled as he drew a circle with the dagger around Yugi's belly button. "Hope you don't mind but I'm getting bored. Let's move to something else." He smirked and grabbed a lighter. "Perfect." He lit it and twisted his hand getting the medal hot. He did it for what seemed like minutes. He smiled at Yugi and came closer.

"No please!!!" He yelled. But Ushio just stuck the hot, burning medal right in the middle of Yugi's chest. Yugi let out a loud scream and tried to pull back. When Ushio pulled it back there was a gasp from Yugi. "Want more?" The red skin was burned off, raw flesh still stuck to the lighter.

"P-please d-d-don't....." Yugi choked out from his tears.

"What the hell are you doing to my brother?!" Heba yelled. Ushio turned and smirked. He motioned to Yugi.

"What? You don't like my work? I think he looks great myself." Ushio walked behind him and had the dagger in hand again. "Now watch this." He raised his hand and swiped Yugi's back swiftly and Yugi arched his back letting out a loud scream.

"STOP IT!!!!! DONT HURT HIM!!" Heba yelled and tried to run but Atem held him back. "Atem stop him!!" He yelled.

"My pleasure."

"Mine as well." Yami had a scowl on his face. "You will pay for hurting Yugi." Ushio smirked. Yami slowly walked to him and stopped when he pressed the medal to Yugi neck.

"Come closer and the boys life will be over." Yami eyes widened. Yugi looked up at him.

"Where were you...." He whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah, where were you? Yugi waited patiently. Holding on to every bit of hope he had. But you all let him down. How could you do that?" Ushio said sarcastically.

"Why you!" Yami yelled and started at him.

Ushio pushed the dagger closer to Yugi, a trickle of blood running down it. "Eh, eh, eh." He said.

"Just do it. I'm tired of being here anyway!" Yugi yelled and pulled forward, Ushio pulled back, the dagger cutting a little deeper.

"Yugi!!! STOP!!!!" Heba yelled and ran to his brother, hugging him tightly. Ushio smirked and removed the dagger. "Why Yugi? Why do you want to leave us?"

"Because you didn't come for me. Ushio made it very clear that at midnight he would torture me. If you guys actually cared you would have been here earlier." Yugi tone was bitter and filled with hatred.

"Yugi the reason we weren't here earlier is because of this." Seto said walking behind Ushio and a swat team, the KC on their jackets. "My personal swat team. I wouldn't try to run Ushio. You're going away for a long time." The men got Ushio.

"Yugi you'll pay for this when I get out. And next time, you will die!" He yelled as the men carried him off.

"Is no one going to help him?" Seto asked pointing to the chains. Yami nodded and him and Atem got Yugi out of the bonds. Yugi fell into Heba's arms.

"Yugi, oh Yugi!! You're safe!!" Heba yelled in excitement.

"Safe?" He asked. "Safe?" He asked again. "Look at me Heba. I'm gone have these for the rest of my life and when he gets out he's coming back. Or did you not hear that?"

"He's not getting out this time Yugi." Seto said.

"Yeah that what y'all said last time." Yugi got out of Heba's arms. "Yami I asked Ra to give me a sign as to if I'm doing the right thing by accepting you." He smirked. "Well this is a pretty big damn sign. We're done. Don't talk to me again." He turned and hazily walked. Staggering and stumbling. He was crying. He loved Yami. He didn't want to hurt Heba and Atem, or any of his friends. But why were they so late? Kaiba can get his men to jump in two seconds. So why? Why did they let Ushio torture him.

Chapter end!!

Sorry guys! It's short but I'm about to start the next chapter and then imma work on the others real quick! But this is my favorite right now, besides Going Back With The Pharaoh!, but anyway! See ya in the next chapter!!

Yami: *crys very loudly* My Yugi dumped me!

Yugi: *laughs slightly* I actually, for some odd reason, like where this story is going. This is gonna be fun! Bye guys! *starts running from Yami*

Yami: *runs after Yugi* Yugi!!!!!!! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!!

*laughs loudly* This is great. Never thought I see Yami cry and beg for Yugi to love him like that. Well bye guys! 👋🏻