Yugi Needs Help

Hey guys! Yes I know Yugi is off the rails. I'm the one that wrote it. Some of you guys have a theory of where I'm going with this and some of you are just yelling at me lol. But anyway thanks for all the messages. Here's the next chapter!

Yugi's POV:
-Flashback-
"Yugi only do this once. Don't do it more than once a day until you get use to it. I care for you. A lot. And I don't want to lose you. Ok?" Mai said. I just nodded and took the box. She leaned down and whispered in my ear on how to use it. "Please Yugi. Only once."

"Only once Mai. I promise." Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her. We stayed kissing for a minute before I pulled back. "I have to go before Heba tries to kill me." Mai only laughed and gave me a peck on the lips.
-Flashback End-

'Just once, I promise.' I thought. I opened the box and did exactly what Mai told me to do. I pulled the liquid form of the drug into the syringe and tied the elastic strap around the top part of my arm. 'Let's do this!' I yelled in my head. I found the vein I wanted and pushed the needle into my arm. A small hiss as it pushed in. I pushed the syringes top down and let the drug go into my system. I pulled it out and untied the elastic. I waited now and smiled. 'Only two. Heba isn't even home. And I don't think grandpa is either.' I smirked as the drug started to kick in. 'Thank you Ra...' I said as I felt great. I got up and packed some clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, and my other essentials. "Mai here I come." I smiled and walked down stairs. I paused. "My box." I laughed at my dumbness and ran upstairs, I grabbed it and started to walk back down stairs. Only to be met with a bunch of my old friends. I smirked. "Ahh...Joey, Tristan, Duke, Serenity, Mokuba, Seto, Atem, Yami, and Heba; you're just in time to watch me leave."

"Yugi you're not going anywhere. Now tell me what you're on right now and what's in the box and backpack?" Yami asked.

I laughed. "You act like we're married. It's stuff I'll need to stay somewhere until I get new ones. And the box? Just contains a syringe and a very loved bottle of liquid my Mai gave me. And that's exactly what I'm on now. And I can't tell you how great I feel." I smiled brightly at Yami. "Wanna try?"

"YUGI STOP ASKING ME TO DO DRUGS WITH YOU!!!! THATS THE SECOND TIME!!!" Yami yelled.

"Yami Sennen? Of Sennen Corp? What are you doing here?" We heard an old voice come from behind the group.

"Shit!!" I yelled.

"Yugi Muto!! I better not hear you say that again! Now someone better tell me what's going on." Solomon yelled.

I smirked at Heba; then made fake tears. "Grandpa they won't let me go a friends house!" I ran to him and hugged his arm.

"Is that true guys?"

"Grandpa Yugi is lying. He's been doing drugs for the past....well we don't actually know. All we know is it was after Ushio tortured him.." Heba admitted. Everyone looked down.

"Is that true Yugi?" Solomon asked.

"No grandpa! I promise!!" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Go Yugi. Be home by tomorrow afternoon, after school." I thanked him and walked out.

Yami's POV:
"Heba why were y'all late?" Grandpa asked after hearing what happened with Ushio.

"Yami was fighting us because we needed evidence for Kaiba's men to put Ushio away. We knew that Yugi would be mad at us but we never expected this." He explained.

"Yugi is unstable when he gets upset." Joey said, leaning on Seto's shoulder as an attempt to have comfort.

"Even I knew that Joey...." I said as put my head in my hands. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gone with that plan!" I yelled.

"Yami...." I heard Atem say. "It's ok. Well get him back. No matter how hard we have to try!" Atem wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "I'm right here." He whispered.

Heba started to cry lightly. "Heba come here..I feel the same way." Solomon said and hugged Heba.

I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to Mai's house. That's where he'll be. I know because I got invited to her huge party tonight."

"You're not gonna alone. We're all going with you." Joey stood. Everyone stood and increment.

"Then it's settled. Let's get moving." Atem said and we all started out the door.

Chapter end!

Hey guys! lol. Sorry again for making Yugi all hay-wire. But.....well never mind. He isn't getting better anytime soon. Js....😅