The Gardener Sisters

Hey guys! So what about that last chapter? Crazy right? Anyway here we go!

Yugi's POV:
"Oh Yugi!" I heard. It was not even yesterday that Anzu and Téa started talking to me. I was getting a lot of attention today too. It was weird. "We have been looking everywhere for you cutie!" Téa started. Their voices were so squeaky and annoying, but I'd rather hang our with them than Heba. Why would he lie to me like that?

"Yugi! Can we ask you a favor?" Anzu asked.

"Sure."

"Can you get us close to the Sennen twins?"

"You can freaken have them. Well one of them. Atem was kissing my brother Heba last night. Yami kissed me but I told him to never do it again. You can have him. I hate him." I lied. I really did and do like Yami. But I just couldn't forgive Heba, or really any of them. I don't know. I'm just in a mood I guess. And the Gardener sister really weren't that bad.

"Alright well Yugi.....since I can't have Atem, I'll have you!" Anzu spouted and took my hand in hers.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"That's right. You're my boyfriend. Congratulations."

Ok that's a little too far. Congratulating me for making me be your boyfriend? Oh whatever. If I said no I'd probably be called names and I don't feel like it today. "Ok Anzu." I saw all of them walk into the school grounds. Yami was stating at me. Then all of a sudden I felt Anzu pulled me into a kiss but it was more like a small make out session. She wouldn't let me go. "Anzu!!" I yelled when she let me go.

"What Yugi? You're my boyfriend after all."

"Anzu you could have told me you wanted to kiss me. I've never kissed anyone like that before."

"Awh!! I got Yugi's first make out kiss!!" She yelped. I looked towards Yami and he didn't look to happy. I got an idea.

"And I'm glad it was you." I took her hand. "Now let's go off to class, beautiful."

"Wow Yugi. You're so sweet. My little Yugi." She smiled.

"No fair. You can't have a cute relationship if I can't." Téa whined.

"Téa go tak to Yami. Lord knows he'd probably kiss you." Yugi said making sure Yami heard it.

"Yugi that's enough!!" Heba yelled letting go of Atem's hand. "I know I pissed you off but do not target Yami."

"Funny how you were the one who was calling both of them arrogant just the other day." I called back.

"Yes but we both knew I was lying!"

"Wrong! You kept your feelings from me! I knew you knew how I felt about Yami but you didn't tell nor let me know that you liked Atem." I looked at Anzu who was watching me. "Besides I'm with Anzu now. I don't need Yami."

"Awh Yugi...." Téa said. "We're only here to get closer to those two studs."

I looked relived. "I know that Téa, but what better way to get at Yami then for him to know he didn't take my first real kiss."

Yami looked up. "I don't care about your first kiss, I just want your last." He smiled. "Will you let me have it?" He asked putting his hand out.

"Yami..." I said and started to walk towards him. "I don't know if I can do this." I stopped. I still had Anzu's hand but I was closer to Yami.

"Then I'll help you." He moved closer and detached Anzu's grip on me and then pulled me into a kiss. I've never felt much more at peace then I do right now.

"Now you two skanks get out of here. We know what you were gonna do to Yugi." Atem said. Me and Yami let go of each other and looked at them.

"You'll get it Yugi. I kissed your ugly ass to get to Yami. Be lucky you kissed someone like me." Anzu said walking off with Téa.

We went through school normally then all went back to mine and Heba's house.