At The Hospital

Hey guys! So yeah....a lot of you were yelling at me through messages. I'm sorry ok! I'm sorry!! But I promise I have something cute in mind, other than what happened in the last chapter at the end! ;)

Yami's POV:
We were all at the hospital, in the waiting room, waiting for anything to be said on Yugi. We left Mai's house about 4 hours ago. All I could think about was Yugi. Nothing else. Nothing else mattered. I just want my dear aibou to wake up.

"Yami...do you want some coffee or anything?" Atem asked me. I nodded. Coffee would be good. It would help me stay awake. Not that I needed it right now. I was wide awake.

"How do you want it?" Heba asked me.

"I know how he likes it." Atem answered and they walked off to the coffee room.

'Yugi....please.....' I said in my head. 'Please wake up my precious aibou. I need you. You're like.....a hikari and I'm a Yami....please don't leave me..'

"Yami here." Atem held out a cup to me. "It was faster than expected, thankfully." He said again.

After a few more minutes we saw a doctor come out of the rooms. "Who is here for Yugi Mutou?" He asked. We all stood and said "Us." He nodded. "There's a lot of you. It's good we put him in a big room. Now you can all see him. I've got good and bad news. What do you want first?"

"Good." Solomon said.

"Ok. Good: he's alive...." The doctor sighed. "The bad: he's in a comma from all the drugs. I think he might have wanted to.....end his life. No one takes that much drugs at one time, unless they just don't care anymore."

"It's all my fault..." I said and fell to my knees sobbing. "Everything is my fault!"

"Yami..." I heard and Atem and Heba hugged me. Along with Solomon. I felt a little at ease when Solomon said it wasn't.

"You can all go in and see him if you'd like." He finally said and left.

"What's Yugi Mutou's room?" Tristan asked. The girl told him he was in room 402. I got up and we all went in there.

"Oh Yugi..." I said and sat in a chair next to him. I took his hand and held it tightly.

"My boy...." I heard Solomon say. "You know it's not your fault. Yugi.....has actually been very depressed for a long, long time. He's never truly gotten over his par-"

"Grandpa don't!!" Heba barked. Solomon only nodded as Heba tried to hide the tears coming to his eyes. I looked at him puzzled. "It's not my grandpa's right to tell you. Yugi has to be the one to tell you or you won't know." I just nodded and looked back at Yugi.

"He looks so peaceful.....just looks like he's dreaming..." Joey said laying his head on Seto's shoulder. "I hope he wakes up soon." Just as Joey said that Yugi's heart monitor started to act crazy. We all ran out shocked and called for the doctor. When he arrived we were all told to wait outside.

Chapter End!!