Mai's Party

Hey guys! Another chapter! I don't have anything to say right now....so I'm just gonna get straight into it! Bye!

Yugi's POV:
I have been here for about an hour and I've been having the time of my life. Mai let me take another hit of speed. Then I snorted about 3 lines of coke. And now I'm smoking a joint with Mai and Jesse. Jesse has been her friend for like...3 years? I don't know.

"Hey Yugi....are you always that pale?" Jesse asked.

I just laughed. "Yes Jesse. Stop tripping." Mai died laughing. Jesse just smiled and looked away. After Mai stopped laughing she kissed me.

"Are you two a thing?" Jesse asked.

"Mai?" I asked.

"Of course we are. This is my little Yugi!" She smiled.

Jesse pulled us back inside and got ontop of a table and yelled loudly. "Hey everyone!!! We have a stoner couple!!!! YUGI AND MAI!!!!!" He yelled loudly. Everyone began to cheer.

Yami's POV:
As soon as we walked in some kid started yelling about a stoner couple. "YUGI AND MAI!!!" I heard him yell. My eyes widened and I tried to locate Yugi through the crowd. I didn't have to look for long. Mai pulled him onto the table that kid was yelling from and kissed him. What hurt the most......was Yugi kissed her back. Tears threatened my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to walk towards them but was pulled back by my brother. "What are you doing?"

"Yami be reasonable. He's on a high. You know he's gay. And you know he's not really gonna be with her in the end. You two were practically made for each other." I just nodded.

"Hey Yugi!! We got a challenge for ya!" Someone called. Yugi walked over and so did we before anyone else. Yugi didn't seem to notice us.

"Holy shit...." Yugi said as he looked at the table. There were 5 long, thick lines of coke on the table. Yugi lit up. "You want me to take this wimpy challenge?"

"Fine!" The kid said and put 5 more lines. "How about that?"

Yugi smirked. "That's more like it."

Atem's POV:
Yami's mouth opened to say something but I put my hand over it. "If someone knows we're not stoners then we'll be thrown out." I said in a whisper. Yugi bent down and looked dead in Yami's eyes, smirked, and started the challenge. He finished in under 30 seconds. "Yugi..." Yami whispered.

"HELL YEAH!!" Mai yelled and kissed Yugi again. I could feel the anger and jealousy radiating from Yami.

-Time Skip-
We had been here for about an hour. Keeping our eyes on Yugi. But I lost him. I was searching through the crowd aimlessly.

Yugi's POV:
My head was hurting and I needed sleep. I feel terrible right now. I was getting scared but I didn't want to tell anyone. "Hunny you look tired. Want to go lay down for a few minutes?" Mai asked me. I nodded. She led me to the back where her room was and I saw the bed. I smiled and she kissed me before closing the door and returning to the party. "Rest...." I mumbled and fell onto the sheets. I faded into darkness immediately.

Yami's POV:
"Guys! I saw him go with Mai back there but she's in here. I don't understand it but come on. This might be our only hope of getting him out of here." Everyone nodded and raced to the back room. "Yugi?" I asked as I opened the door to a bedroom. "YUGI?!?!" I ran to his aid and flipped him on his back. "Yugi please wake up!" I called but he didn't even move.

"Atem call a ambulance!" Heba yelled as he stared at me and his brother lifeless.

I kept looking at him. His eyes had large bags under them and he looked more pale than normal. "Let's get him outside. Now." I said. We managed to hide him from everyone but got odd stares. Then I saw Mai by the door. "Shit. This is gonna be hard." I said and looked at Atem. He nodded.

"Hey Mai. Yugi is asking for you. He seems pretty excited about something if you know what I mean." Atem winked. All Mai did was blush and I wanted to kill her. She ran to the room and we darted for the door. "Sorry Yami. It was the only way. Now come on, I told them we were a few addresses away, that way if some of them come looking for Yugi they won't catch us before the ambulance gets here."

I was now holding Yugi in my arms bridal style. He was so cold and lifeless. I couldn't hold it back anymore as tears streamed down my face. "Yugi! Please wake up!!!" I yelled. I felt a cold hand on my cheek and almost started crying harder. "Yugi?"

"I'm so sorry Yami.....I love......you.." His arm fell and his beautiful amethyst eyes closed.

"Yugi?" No answer. "YUGI!!!" I yelled. I heard sirens and ran to them. "Please help him!!!" I yelled. They quickly exited the car and pulled out the stretcher, putting Yugi on it and telling us to follow them to the hospital. We all nodded and piled into Atem's and Duke's cars. We raced to the hospital after the ambulance.

Yugi.....live for me and I swear I'm going to propose to you.....