Zoom's Cave

STAR Labs Earth 2

Barry sat in a chair in the lab with Cisco and Harry. He kept rubbing his forehead because he was worried about Dakota, Joe, and Iris.

"Killer Frost and Deathstorm." Harry says after Barry had explained to them what happened.

"You know them?" Barry raised his brow.

"Yeah."

"So Ronnie and Caitlin are evil on this Earth? Dope names though." Cisco added.

"You got involved Allen. Now my daughter is going to die. Dakota is going to die. This never would've happened if you would have done what we came here to do. Find Zoom. Find Jesse. Get in. Get out." Harry yelled at Barry.

"I had to get involved. Iris needs me right now." Barry argued.

"They're not Joe and Iris!" Harry shouted back. "They're mirror images. Your Joe and Iris are still on your Earth, safe."

"Yes they are! They are to me!! No matter what Earth I'm on, they will always be my family!!!" Barry put his glasses back on. "I'm going to be with Iris and Joe!"

With Barry's final word, he left.

****

Dakota woke up with a jolt. She looked around and noticed she was in a glass box in a dark cave. Kota groaned as she tried to stand up. She leaned against the wall and took in her surroundings.

"Hi." Someone says in another call next to her.

She looks over to see a young woman a few years younger than her chained in a similar jail cell. "You must be Jesse. I'm a friend of your father's. Sort of. I'm Dakota."

"You must be from Earth 1." Jesse replied.

"Yeah, a couple of us came to rescue you." Dakota chuckled and winced as she clutched her side. Her ribs were probably broken. "It's not going so well."

Zoom appears in the cave with an unconscious Barry and leaves before Dakota could even blink. She waits until he wakes up before she says anything.

Dakota watches as Barry looks around and bangs on his cell, "Jesse! Jesse. I'm here with your Dad! We're gonna get out of here. I promise."

Zoom appears again in front of Barry's cell, "It's not wise to make promises you can't keep. Look around Flash, this is the last place you'll ever see."

Once again, Zoom is gone.

"He's not wrong." Dakota grumbles and sits down in her cell.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm dandy." Dakota looked away from him.

"Dakota. Talk to me." Barry insisted tapping on the glass.

"So the Barry and Iris on this Earth are married. That's cool. I know what happened in Jitters. You got too close Barry! You lost focus!!" Dakota crossed her arms, clearly annoyed at him.

Barry rolled his eyes, "You sound just like Harry!"

"Well he's right!!" Dakota argued. "You're probably going to get ALL OF US killed!"