Ronnie 2.0

"So how does this work?" Jax asked as Kota carefully leaned on the wall in the back.

"You just have to touch him." Barry instructed as he glanced at Dakota who was now on the phone with somebody.

"Sir do you have any idea who Eiling ordered me to shoot?" Dakota whispered into the phone.

Barry found himself listening into the conversation.

"It was a fucking kid." Dakota slammed her thumb onto the end call button and put her phone in her jacket pocket.

"How about now?" Cisco was announcing over the computer. "Hewitt is charging at Central City football stadium."

"That's where I got hurt." Jax replied slowly landing on the ground.

Barry flashed himself into his suit before planting himself in front of Dakota, "You wanna talk about it?"

Kota stood on her tippy toes and grabbed the sides of his neck, "Maybe...but you have a crazy guy to stop..."

Barry pouted and kissed her, "Oh right..."

Dakota sat down next to Caitlyn and Cisco and watched Barry and Jax defeat Hewitt. It was simple, really. Cisco cut the power to the stadium to stop Hewitt from drawing more power and they made him blow his temper.

Kota glanced down at Cooper and saw that he was pacing, "Tell Barry I'm gonna head home. Cooper's hungry."

Barry's Apartment

Dakota leaned against the counter and stared at the combat knife Derek had given her to keep since her other one sunk deep into Eddie's chest and disappeared through a wormhole. She reached forward and threw it as hard she could at the apartment door.

Barry whipped open the door, "What the hell?!"

Dakota collapsed against the counter, "I...uh...sorry...." 

He looked back at the knife, "At least you held it long enough to throw it." He tore the knife from the door and set it back on the counter. "What happened today?"

Kota took a deep breath, "The target for the private contract was a twelve year old little boy. Apparently he was carrying a deadly virus enough to make Central City extinct."

Barry stepped closer so he was inches from her face, "Sweetheart...are you gonna be okay..."

Dakota pulled his lips down to hers, leaning back against the counter. Barry pinned his body against hers as he tangled his hands through her hair. Kota jumped on the counter and shrugged off her jacket, parting her mouth and letting Barry in. His right hang gripped at her thigh and his left supporting her waist, teasingly lifting up her shirt.

Barry pulled away out of breath, "You should get some rest. Are you sure?"

Dakota tore off her shirt which brought Barry back to her, "I've never been so sure."

Dakota helped him out of his shirt and there they were. The two of them making out on top of their kitchen counter.

Barry moved his lips to Dakota's neck, tracing kisses along her collarbone and up her jawline. She gave him a small moan which cause him to move his hand up her torso, letting it slip underneath her bra.

She gasped, "Barry...maybe we should..."

He flashed them into their bedroom and she chuckled. Dakota turned her body so she was on top, straddling his hips. "It's my turn...."

****

The engaged couple lied in their bed tangled in the blanket and Barry's arms around Dakota's smaller frame. His hand rested on her cheek as she looked up in his eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" Barry whispered brushing hair from her face.

"Yes. It was right after we saved Starling City from being blown up." Dakota chuckled tracing his collarbone with her index finger. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

Barry shook his head and she frowned.

"Well...."