Friends

STAR Labs

Dakota, Matty, and Legend walked into the Cortex to see Kendra talking to the group.

"Um...hi..." Kota raised her eyebrow and put her phone away. "Legend. Search."

"Dakota." Barry snapped. "He doesn't-"

"He's three months old. He has to learn." Dakota argued crossing her arms as Legend still didn't move. She snapped her fingers and pointed at Kendra. "Legend. Search."

Legend seemed to understand her and walked around Kendra, sniffing her.

"It's fine, really." Kendra smiled and watched as Legend circled her.

"So what are we gonna do?" Barry asked. "We need help." He looked over at Dakota.

"Don't look at me. The FBI is no match for whoever this guy is." Dakota held her hands up in defense.

"I'm not taking about the FBI." Barry took a step closer to her, hoping she would realize what he was talking about. "We could call Oliver too."

She did.

Dakota took a step back shaking her head. Suddenly everything she's ever done came back to her, "No....no....I won't...."

"Please...." Barry took another step forward and she took another step back running into the wall. "We need you. We need the-"

"Don't say it!" Dakota shouted catching Legend's attention who now stood in front of her glaring at Barry.

Clearly, his training was paying off.

"I don't understand....what's she talking about?" Kendra asked quietly.

"Dakota was the Blue Arrow." Barry murmured.

Dakota launched herself at Barry, yelling at him. Matty reached forward and pinned her arms behind her back.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" Dakota screeched struggling against Matty. "I will go with you to Star City but I will not put on that suit. As far as you're concerned....we're done."

Star City @ Arrow Bunker

Cisco, Barry, Dakota, Kendra, and Legend stepped off the elevator with Oliver and his team.

"Barry!" Felicity cheered running over to him and giving him a hug.

"Good to see you too Felicity." Barry said quietly.

Dakota ran over to Thea and gave her a hug, "Damn good to see you."

"FaceTime isn't the same." She added chuckling.

"Oliver, give me a proper hug." Dakota stretched out her arms as he lifted her up and spun her around.

"Missed you too Kota." Oliver, for once, smiled and set her down. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "And why is it that every time you come you and Barry aren't together?"

"Long story." Dakota watched as Legend ran around everyone, fascinated by the new territory. "Don't worry he's not gonna pee on anything. That's Legend."

"Where's Cooper?" Thea asked kneeling down to pet Legend.

Kota crossed her arms and opened her mouth to reply.

But Barry beat her to it.

"Dead. Because of me." Barry murmured making the room go quiet.

Oliver's Loft

They all gathered in the loft, everyone holding drinks except for Dakota. She wasn't in the mood, she just stared at Legend as he wrestled with Thea.

Oliver sat down next to her, "What happened?"

"He screwed up. That's what happened." Dakota frowned and leaned back in the couch.

"You want to talk about it?" Oliver asked.

Dakota looked over at him, "Have you met me?"

Oliver chuckled, "Fair enough."

"You're different. You actually laughed. And you're smiling more. You're happy." Dakota poked Oliver's chest.

"I'm with someone that makes me happy. You should find someone that does the same." Oliver murmured and stood up. "I'd like to propose a toast. Despite the situation it's great to see everyone again."

Dakota slowly made eye contact with Barry but she jerked her head away. "Um....hate to ruin the moment we're all having but...."

They all turned to see the guy that tried to kill Kendra.

"Don't move." Oliver growled suddenly holding his bow thanks to Barry.

"Then how will I kill you all?" The man sneered and Dakota just scoffed.

The man threw knives at everyone and as Barry ran by to catch them, Dakota caught hers easily.

"THEA NO!" An arrow whizzed by and sunk into the man's chest causing him to topple over the balcony. "What did you do?!"

"I ended it."