Nerdy Barry

The group stood in Harry's lab watching the announcement about Zoom's sightings.

"Hey that's me." Barry says as his dopplegänger appears on screen.

"Awwweee you're so nerdy." Dakota giggles and points at the screen.

They watch as Barry 2 gives words of encouragement to the public.

"Detective West." Cisco repeats. "That means Joe is still a cop here."

"That gives me an idea." Barry disappears out of the lab and reappears seconds later with his dopplergänger.

"Hey..." Barry 2 says pointing and Barry. "You look just like me." He turns to Dakota and looks at her in shock. "Kota! I didn't know you were going to be back so soon!" Barry 2 hugs her and spins her in a circle.

Dakota looks at Harry and he shrugs. Cisco turns to the computer and types in a few words, "It says here that you're supposed to be in Saudi Arabia, fighting terrorism."

She crosses her arms, "Hmm glad to see I'm still doing good."

"Allen, why did you bring him here?" Harry asked pointing at Barry 2.

Barry 2 continued to ramble on about finally meeting Harrison Wells. Harry went to give Barry a tazer but Dakota stopped him.

"Allow me." Dakota reaches forward and punches Barry 2 in the face. He falls into a chair, out cold. "He was annoying. Wow."

"Are you sure about this?" Cisco asks Barry.

He takes the glasses off Barry 2's face, "It'll be easy. While I'm doing this, you guys can work on finding Zoom. Are you coming Dakota?"

"Oh no. I think I will do my own recon in the city. I promised Griffin a souvenir." Dakota shook her head. "I'll be okay, really."