We walked down a few hallways then stopped in front a door. I could hear A LOT of people arguing, and I laughed a little to myself. Manager Sejin walked in before me and cleared his throat.

"Yoongi, we have a surprise for you," I heard him say.

I heard a chair being pulled out and some footsteps then a voice, "What is it Manager-nim?"

I'm not sure how he'll react, we haven't seen each other in 4 years. Well, it never felt that long, we always called and had video calls. Also, excuse me Min Yoongi. I am a person. Not a thing.

"More like who is it, come in," I smiled and took a few deep breathes before walking in. Yoongi's mouth dropped open as soon as he saw me.

He suddenly teared up and fell to the ground. I rushed to him putting my arms around him. He hugged me back and buried his face in my hair.

"Yah Min Yoongi, don't get all soft on me now. Jinja, you're gonna make me cry too," I rubbed his back and felt something warm glide down my cheeks. Aish, I'm not crying, my eyes are merely sweating.

He pulled away and held my face in his hands then used his thumbs to wipe away my tears. I smiled slightly and raised my small hands up to his face to wipe his tears. (Jimin, where you at 😂)

Yoongi stood up and held his hand out to me. I laughed then grabbed onto his hand and pulled myself up. He turned me to face six people who were looking at us. Ahh, the rest of BTS saw that. My face immediately got red, and I looked at the ground.

"Yoongi, who's this," I looked up slowly to see the one who said that. Woah, he's handsome. Worldwide handsome. (Ahh, I'm sorry 😂)

"This is my younger sister, Min Jisoo. Also known as, Sleepy Min 2.0," I elbowed him as he said that and he stuck his tongue out at me.

The six other boys were shocked when he said that. Did they not know who I was? Or that I was coming? Oh wait, no one knew about me because Yoongi never got the chance to introduce me. Pfftt never got the chance my ass. This boy was probably too busy sleeping. And Jisoo, it's a surprise. Of course, they don't know that you're coming. Aish, I need to stop talking to myself in my head.

One by one they all came up towards me and said hello.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. But you can call me handsome" I shook his hand and laughed.

"I'm your hope. I'm your angel, J Hope." He smiled brightly at me, and I smiled back.

"Hello, my name is Rap Monster," the guy with dimples greeted in English and I smiled back then replied, "Hi Rap Monster. Your English is really good."

The other boys looked at me when I responded with English. Yeah, that's right, your girl knows her stuff. Shut up Jisoo, on to the next person.

"My name's Park Jimin, but you can call me anytime," he winked, and I laughed as Yoongi pushed him away from me.

"Kim Taehyung, but call me whatever you want," he gave me a box smile then patted my head.

That was only 5, where's the other one? I looked towards the back to see a boy with blonde hair and a baby face. I looked at him confused. Yoongi looked at the boy and laughed then dragged him over to me.

"C'mon, she won't bite. Unless you want her to," Yoongi said, and I hit the back of his head while everyone laughed.

"Yah, leave the poor boy alone," I extended my hand out. He hesitantly took my hand and shook it slowly.

"M-my n-name is Jeon J-Jungkook." And I swear at that moment, I immediately took a liking to him.

I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. Oops, Jisoo. That's weird, why did you do that. I looked at Jungkook and saw him giving me a bunny smile. Okay, that was probably the most adorable thing I have ever since in my life. JISOO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. Ugh, I smiled at everyone and looked at the table. Remembering what I've been wanting to ask since I came here.

"Soo," As I started to speak everyone looked at me, "Who's graduation is it?"

Jungkook raised his hand, and I smiled, "I just graduated too! Would you mind telling me who's the oldest and stuff?"

I knew about BTS and all of their songs, but I never really had that much time to learn about the members. Well, I was probably too focused on Seventeen and GOT7... You can't blame me! I found out that Jin was the oldest, then Yoongi, J Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, Taehyung, and lastly, Jungkook was the youngest.

Yoongi suddenly poked Taehyung, "Yah, Taehyung-ah. My sister has the same birthday as you!"

I looked at Taehyung and asked, "December 30th?" He nodded, and we both smiled then high fived.

"What year were you born in?" Taehyung asked, and I answered with, "1997."

Suddenly everyone except Yoongi looked at Jungkook and screamed, "SHE'S THE MAKNAE!!"

"Really? When is Jungkook's birthday," I looked over at him, and he said, "September 1st, 1997." Oohh so he's about four months older than me, nice. YAH PABO AH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NICE?

Everyone went back to their seats while I stood next to the table awkwardly. I felt someone pull me down next to them, so I looked at them and smiled. It was Taehyung. He smiled back at me then went back to choosing what to order. After eating the food and getting to know the rest of the boys, we got up and went back to their dorm.

"Where will Jisoo-ah sleep?" I looked over at Jin and started to think. I mean, I don't think Yoongi will let me sleep with anyone... NOT THAT I WANT TO, well I mean, I do, but- Aish, forget it. I looked over at Yoongi to see what he would say.

"With Jungkook"

____________________________

Word Count: 1628