Chapter 7; Awkward

James' point of view;

"Come on we're going." Joe said, coming into the room and grabbing his jacket.

He was angry, nobody argued, they got up and left.

"Is Emily okay?" Tristan asked.

Joe ignored him and unlocked the van. We got in and made our way back to Joe's where we were staying for a few days. The journey was silent and Rhiannon, Hollie and Grace didn't dare to ask to be dropped home.

"Looks like you're staying with us." I whispered to Rhiannon.

She laughed nervously. Her face blushed a bit. She was cute. I loved the way she was shy, quiet, a mystery.

We pulled up outside Joe's house and piled into the kitchen.

"Where's Brad?" Connor asked.

"Was he in the van?" I asked.

Tristan shook his head.

"He went to get a drink and pee at the hospital, just after you went with the nurse."

Joe looked like he was about to breathe fire.

"Don't worry, I'll go and get him." I said running to grab my keys from my suitcase, where I'd left them safe as I didnt need them.

"Rhi could go with you." Tristan said, trying and failing to keep a straight face.

"Yeah, go on Rhiannon ." Grace joined in.

"Only if you want to." I said shrugging.

She nodded and we left again, our journey to the hospital beginning very awkwardly.

"So-"

"It's-"

We both tried to talk at the same time. I laughed and she giggled.

"You first." I said.

"I was just going to say it's weird that I know you." Her cheeks tinted rose.

"How do you mean?" I asked changing lane on the motorway.

"Well I found you on youtube a while ago, and then Em told me about Joe being your manager and well it's just weird ya' know? I always imagined meeting you but I don't know." She cut herself off. "Sorry I'm rambling."

"You're hardly rambling." I said. "So you used to watch my videos?"

She nodded.

"And you liked them?"

"Obviously." She laughed.

The journey continued with us really getting to know each other. As we pulled in to the hospital car park I took a deep breath.

"Rhiannon?"

"James?"

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go a date?"

"On a date?" She asked in shock.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I didn't think you'd want to but can't blame a man for trying." I said trying to laugh it off.

"I'd like to go on a date with you James." She said as I opened the car door.

"Really?"

She nodded and I smiled.

We got out the car and walked in to the building together for our search for Brad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

helloooooooo!

something new.

please comment and vote

Em x