Chapter 6; Hospital

I fell to the floor hitting my head on a plant pot by the wall.

"Holy shit!" I muttered.

"Are you okay?" I lifted my head up and saw Tristan crouched next to me.

"Probably." I sighed, fully sitting up.

I put my hand up to where I had bumped my head and felt the rapidly rising bump begin to form. I withdrew my hand and saw blood over my fingers and hand. I got up and hid my hand in my pocket.

"I'm just going to the toilet." I said getting up.

Boy did I feel dizzy?

"Emily, are you sure you're okay?" He asked standing up and helping me stand straight though my legs felt like jelly.

I nodded and tried to shake him off me, but he tightened his grip on my arm pulling my over to three chairs up against the walls next to the culprit plant pot. I leant back and shut my eyes.

"Emily, your head is bleeding." Tristan exclaimed.

"I'm sure it's fine." I sighed.

"I'm not so sure. Wait here let me go and get Joe." He said getting up and disappearing before I could talk.

I sat waiting my head pounding. I could hear running footsteps getting closer.

"Emily." It was Joe.

"Yeah?"

"Open your eyes."

"Five more minutes."

"No now. Connor call a medic."

"Sleeping."

"No Emily, you need to open your eyes." Hollie said loudly.

I shook my head with a giddy laugh and felt blood trickle down my neck. I lost track of voices before slowly losing everything and sinking into darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe's Point Of View;

"She's a recipe for disaster." I said to nobody in particular as we waited for the test results.

"She wouldn't be Emily if she wasn't clumsy." Rhiannon said as she paced.

"For goodness sake stop pacing!" Brad said.

"Sorry." Hollie and Rhiannon said sitting down abruptly,

"Maybe this was a bad idea, sorry girls for dragging you in to this and sorry boys for making this difficult for you all. Maybe Emily working with us was a bad idea." I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"Joe stop. You're beating yourself up, she'll be fine." James said as he sat down next to me.

Time ticked by slowly. Seconds passing like minutes. Minutes passing like hours. Hours passing like days. People went into the room Emily was in, leaving after a few minutes.

"I'm fed up of this." I muttered.

Two hours had passed and we'd been told nothing.

James and Rhiannon jerked awake. Rhiannon banging her head on James' chin as she moved her head from his shoulder.

The door opened and a nurse walked in.

"Joe O'Neill?" She asked.

I stood up and walked to her.

"She's a little concussed and needs some rest but you're free to take her home tonight, however one of our doctors would like to keep her in, but it's your call." She said.

"Ermm... what's for the best?" I asked.

"Would she get rest at home tonight?" She asked glaring at everyone in the room.

"Probably not... I'll pick her up tomorrow... can I see her?"

She nodded and we left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's point of view;

"Hey." It was Joe.

I smirked and he sat at the end of the bed.

"If you didn't want to work with us you could have just said." He laughed.

I laughed nervously. If only he knew.

"So we ready to go home?" I asked, bored of the hospital already.

"They want to keep you in overnight." Joe sighed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fucks sake." I muttered

"Oi! Language." Joe smirked.

"I don't want to stay, and I'm not." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't be stubborn Emily." Joe said sighing.

I glared at him.

"Silent treatment. Nice one."

"You're not my dad Joe, you don't own me, you're just the brother that can't stand me, never happy never proud, so just piss off, go and live your life with Sophie, Seth and the four twats!" I spat.

Joe looked at me, his eyes flashed he stood up and walked out the room, letting the door slam behind him. I exhaled and rolled over in the uncomfortable bed, attempting to sleep so tomorrow would come faster, but did I really want it now, like always I had pissed Joe off like I do with everyone else...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellooooooooo!

so i changed this chapter...

and the storyline...

all previous chapters are the same, just this chapter, the next and the prologue have been changed.

also she is now Emily :)

please vote and comment

Em x