Chapter 15; Sorting Things Out

Emily's point of view;

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen as far away from Brad's room, however I wasn't looking where I was going and ran straight into James.

"Seen a spider?" He smirked.

I shook my head catching my breath.

"Just had to get something." I lied.

James nodded and led the way into the living room where everyone else was, tea and biscuits on the table.

"When something tragic happens you can always rely on the British to find solidarity in a good brew." James said sitting next to Connor.

There was a little laughter before Joe broke the silence.

"I think Brad should go home for a few days, I know you have a few interviews but he can't be seen as badly as he is now." He said.

The boys looked at one another.

"We can do the radio ones with him though?" Tristan asked.

"Fans." Connor said quietly.

"I don't think it's go down to well if Brad turned up as he is and he was constantly questioned and possibly declined photos." Joe said.

"Couldn't you just take them straight in without stopping?" I asked.

"If there are lots of people yes, if not, no not really, it's suspicious." Joe said avoiding my gaze.

"Can we not go in the back?" James asked scrolling on his phone.

"I'll get in touch with BBC and sort everything out, you had a free week this week anyway so we'll continue and see what happens okay?" Joe asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Tristan." I said as everyone got up or started to chat.

"Em."

"Who is Jeff?" I asked tentatively.

"Jeff who?" Tristan asked confused.

"Oh Brad mentioned him." I said trying to sound convincing.

"Oh Jeff, his an old family friend, his like Brad's uncle and they're really close, they used to see each other weekly." He said taking a sip of his tea.

I nodded before rushing back upstairs.

I knocked on Brad's door.

"Brad?" I asked, pushing open the door.

---------------------------------------------

okay so Emma finally updated!

please even if you don't read it can you please read the a/n at the end of the last chapter of 'things can change.'

I've also updated another chapter of 'Reckless'

anyway please don't hate me for being the worst human ever.

and I promise these are just fillers 🙈

please comment and vote and any suggestions you have for any of my books I'd love to hear them 😊💕

lots of love

Em x