Chapter 33; Let's Get Smashed

*WARNING**WARNING**WARNING*

! hints of sexual assault, however it does NOT happen! (please do not force yourself to read anything you'd find uncomfortable and my messages are always open if you want to message me 💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine." 

"No. Go away!" 

"Come on Em. Joe will kill us if we're late!" Brad said, tugging at the duvet.

"I'd stop if I were you." I warned. 

"I'm going to do my hair and brush my teeth. You better be up by the time I'm back."

The bathroom door shut and I heard Brad's electric toothbrush whirl into action. I slowly slipped out of my bed, and opened the curtains. The sun was shining, and reflecting on the water from the pool on to our window. I smiled. The sun always made me feel better. I zipped open my suitcase and found a pair of shorts, a crop top and some sandals. Brad's toothbrush had stopped. I was dressed, just as he walked out of the bathroom. 

"How could you have missed your mouth! It's big enough" I said, pointing at the toothpaste stain dribbled down his t-shirt. 

"For fucks sake." He muttered, pulling it off and throwing into the corner of the room. 

I moved into the bathroom, plaited my hair, brushed my teeth and applied some makeup. Brad was laying back on his bed, playing on his phone. 

"Ready?" I asked. 

He nodded, and we headed downstairs. The silence between us was odd, awkward, but also nice. 

"B-Dawg. How you feeling?" Tristan asked as he help his hand up to Brad for a hi-5.

"Right as rain." Brad smirked hitting Tristan's hand.

"Hows the minibar in your room?" Connor asked.

"Still full, thank you very much."

"What's the plan for today?" I asked. 

"Joe is taking the boys off to the studio, and you're heading off with Dean to sort out promo at the LA offices." Fin said, sitting down with his breakfast.

"Wait, what about them?" I asked, pointing at the girls. 

"They're going with the boys." Joe said, joining the table. 

I sighed as I poked my fork into my strawberry. 

"You can go and then them when you've finished being bored with me." Dean added, as he sat down next to me. 

"I didn't mean it like that." I laughed. "It's just I wanted to spend more time in the sun with my friends before going home in a couple of days." 

Dean laughed. We eventually finished our breakfast and split off into our directions, the boys heading into a car for the studio, and Dean and I off in the other direction. 

"So why do we need to go this office anyway?" 

"Because, with the band being mostly focused in the UK it's important to keep everyone in the loop and not just by email, so we always make meetings etc." 

"Shouldn't Joe be coming too then?" 

"He is. Once he has sorted out things at the studio he is gonna head right over." 

We finally arrived and headed straight up to the room on the 3rd floor where our meeting was scheduled. Eventually after about 3 hours the meeting was finally over and tour preparations for the UK and America tour were all sorted. We left the office and headed to some shops down the road.