Chapter 2; Vodka

We stood for at least ten minutes in silence. Frozen in time whilst the world carried on around us. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find Rhiannon, Hollie and Grace behind me.

"Thank god, where have you been?!" I said through gritted teeth so the band wouldn't hear.

"Sorry, we erm.. Got distracted?" Hollie said laughing.

"So?"

"So..." The second tallest repeated.

"Emily do you want to introduce us all?" The quiet one said.

"Yeah sure... Erm. This is Hollie, Rhiannon and Grace." I said pointing at each of them in turn. "And these are The Vamps."

"We have names you know. We're not Vamp 1, 2, 3 and 4" One of them said putting his fingers up with each number said.

I looked at him before downing the last of my drink and heading to the bar.

"Three vodka shots please." I said.

I downed the shots, slamming the glasses back on the table and asked for another three.

"Well... That's six, how about another three?" It was the tall one.

"Sure? Are you all joining me then?"

"Until we have to go on stage yes, Joe told us to look after you."

"I'm 17. You are all free to do what you like." I muttered.

"Nah, you're alright we like it here with you."

I sighed and downed my seventh shot.

"So James, you formed the band right?" Grace asked.

"I told you Grace!" Rhiannon whispered.

"Yeah I did, then I found Bradley bear and it just rolled from their really." The one I now knew to be James said, his arm round the curly haired one known as Brad.

I watched Rhiannon as she looked up at him in adoration, she found James on YouTube a couple of years ago just before he got signed and from then on she'd been hooked.

"And then Tristan joined and then Connor and know we're stuck with each other." Brad said pulling them all closer to him.

I guess I hadn't been too far off with names.

Note to self listen to Joe and Rhiannon more...

I chucked the last two shots down my throat just as Joe appeared.

"Ready boys?" He asked.

They nodded and disappeared.

"Emily have you been drinking?"

I looked down and shook my head. I heard him tut and mutter under his breath as he turned on his heel and followed the boys.

"Come on then, let's go and watch their performance from backstage." I said leading the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooooo

So it's 00:44 in London so it's Saturday meaning I can update yay!

Things can change will also be updated as I didn't get a chance to sort it out but it will be up soon...

Anyway have a nice weekend

Em x