Chapter 27; To The Gym

"You're meeting up with Shawn?" Brad asked.

My face flushed.

------------------------------------------------------

I looked at Brad.

"Yeah." I said.

"Right." He said, moving his chair round.

"Am I alright to catch up with you later Dean? It's just I wanted to go to the gym" I said.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you not going to finish your food? He asked.

I shook me head and he shrugged.

"I'll catch up with you around dinner?" He asked.

I nodded and headed back towards the hotel. I head up to my room, and got changed, putting my hair up into a messy bun before grabbing my phone and headphones, and going down to the gym and indoor swimming pool. I stayed for around an hour in the gym, before calling it a day and heading back upstairs. 

I checked my phone and saw a few messages from Shawn, and Hollie. I began replying to them as I made my way towards the stairs, just as someone bumped into me. I jerked, and fell backwards, my headphones slipping off my head as I was caught by James.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Watch where you're going." I huffed.

James looked at me and carried on to the gym.

I sighed and made my way upstairs to my room, where I had a quick shower and got changed into a pair of shorts and a white top. 

"You were in there ages." 

I jumped. 

"Oh. Sorry."

"So you and Shawn?"

"What about me and Shawn?" I asked, brushing my hair.

"Meeting up."

"Oh my god Brad, what are you 12?" 

"I was just being curious."

"The bathrooms free now if you so desperately wanted it."

"Thanks." He said, going in and shutting the door behind him.

How had things gone from being so great to so shit. I put my hair back up and walked to the adjoining door of our rooms, reaching out to the door handle, before pulling down the handle. It was locked.

I sat on my bed and went on my phone, whilst I waited for Brad so we could go down to dinner. At 7:00pm we both headed down to the hotel restaurant. 

"Where are James and Rhiannon?" Joe asked us.

I shrugged.

"Rhiannon wanted to order room service, so James might have stayed with her." Brad said.

I couldn't believe how petty she was being.

"I'm going to meet a friend on Thursday." I said to Joe as we all made our way into the restaurant.

"Who?" He asked.

"His name is Shawn, we met at the airport. He isn't a murderer." I added looking at his face.

"Hmm.." Joe mumbled. 

We ate our dinner, I spoke to Dean for while after whilst Joe sorted out band stuff with the others. At about 10:00pm, James came down and sat with the boys while they talked about a new cover. 

"Hey, how are you doing?" Tristan asked, coming over with two drinks.

"Yeah, not too bad, had a good day doing film and photo stuff with Dean." I said, taking a sip of the drink. "Alcohol. Really?"

He nodded and laughed, taking a sip of his.

"You coming out with us on Thursday?" He asked.

"Maybe, I have some plans in the morning so..."

"With Shawn?" He asked.

"Just a friend." I said nodding. 

"Not what Brad thinks."

"Brad often gets things wrong." 

"Brad also gets jealous." He smirked.

"Well he shouldn't, one because Shawn is a friend and two, he can talk to me himself if he wants to." I said, half laughing. 

"Just talk to Brad." 

I hummed and looked at my watch. 

"I'm gonna head up to bed." I said, downing the rest of my drink.

He nodded, and we both stood up, he gave me a hug and headed back over to the boys. I waved at Joe and my eyes met with Brad's. He looked at me, started to smile before turing and shaking his head.

I made my way up to the room and grabbed my laptop, setting up Netflix, before getting changed and into bed. I quickly messaged Hollie, agreeing to the plans she'd made for tomorrow before plugging my phone in and leaving it on the bedside table and putting on an episode of 'Gossip Girl'. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooooo.....

Well, i had planned for this to be longer and I know at the minute it's quite boring but don't fret. 

They will also be back in England in the next 3 or 4 chapters and then I might do a time jump to know.

I imagine Brad looking like he does in the picture at the top by the way, not in the whole chapter but he is so jealous of Em going out with Shawn.

Also, the next chapter will be in Brad's point of view and I'm very excited for that ;)

I also updated my other two books which are 'Things can change' and 'Reckless' so do check those out too ;)

please comment and vote :)

Em x