27. The Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

'And there's another special announcement to make.' I think I have more surprises than others. Ruth looked at me. And she knew what this was about.

'Though I was born in England and most of my work is based there, I decided not to have my permanent residence there. Not anymore. I found where my heart belongs and to spend my entire life, I chose this beautiful place and this will be my home. So please keep this address saved on your phones.' I went on 'As I said before, I found where my heart belongs and it belongs with this lovely lady who's standing right next to me. Well... the day we flew to LA I sort of asked a question... or it's more of a long speech and she was patience enough to listen to me and finally said yes.'

That's all I had to tell and now it's official. We both got down from the stage and people start congratulating us. I can't believe I did this. And I can see Ruth's having her best time of her life.

'Harry can you come with me for a sec?' Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Ruth. She smiled at me and joined with the girls who start admiring her ring.

After a few minutes I grabbed the mic 'Ruth Stones... this is for you.' Ruth and her friends turned their gazes at us.

My hands,

Your hands

Tied up

Like two ships.

Drifting

Weightless.

Waves try to break it.

I'd do anything to save it.

Why is it so hard to say it?

My heart,

Your heart

Sit tight like book ends.

Pages

Between us

Written with no end.

So many words we're not saying.

Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone.

You make me strong.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong

That you make me strong?

Think of

How much

Love that's been wasted.

People

Always

Trying to escape it.

Move on to stop their heart breaking.

But there's nothing I'm running from.

You make me strong.