27. The Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

'Niall was bit upset when he saw them here and Gemma said Ruth called them and invited them personally.' Liam filled the other half of Niall's question. Now even I was curious to know this story.

'Why don't we ask the organizer herself?' I told when I saw Ruth talking with Gemma and Zoe just few feet away from us. Zoe is here as well. Wow. Ruth really got some good friends.

I waved my hand to Ruth and she walked to me with a big smile.

'Niall wants to know how you contact 5SOS without his permission?' Niall looked at me like he wanted to eat me.

'I didn't say that Ruthy!' Niall protested.

She chuckled for a while and said 'Actually I don't know them at all. But I'm a big fan.'

'You have to be a fan of 5SOS or else you're not my friend.' Niall went on. He's so obsessed with 5SOS and he's like their manager. 

'Oh... so it's a qualification? So have I passed the exam professor?' Ruth really knows how to tackle Niall. And here was Niall caught by off guard.

'okey okey... you have passed. Now tell me how do you know them?'

'Armm.. my friend Zoe which you already met at London, is Luke's girlfriend. So I asked her, and she asked him.'

'Luky's got a GIRLFRIEND???!!!! Excuse me guys, but I have an unsolved business with someone.' Niall walked to the small stage while we all start giggling.

'So.. are you enjoying this?' I hold her when she questioned at me.

'Of course baby doll. It supposed to be your party. Not mine.' I saw she was finally wearing the ring on the proper hand.

'What's happening here?' Louis asked me with a serious face. We never get to see his serious face and now here it is.

'Tomorrow is her birthday. She's turning 20.' All the guys gasped and I saw Ruth blushing. I know she never does anything for herself. That's one of her qualities.

There were some other friends as well and I moved to the other side to talk with them.

I saw Ruth and Gemma having fun with Sophia and other girls, and I thought this must be the best time to let out our secret because she deserves to be treated like a princess tonight. I want to make her feel special after what happened in the morning.

It's almost passed midnight. Most of my friends were dancing while my gang was singing and seriously cracking the speakers with help of Ash, Luke and others. So I stepped to the stage and asked Lou to give me the mic after this song.

'So guys, hope you enjoyed the party and now we have to give space for the special someone to make an announcement. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our dashing birthday boy Harry Styles.' Louise always makes such fussy welcoming speeches.

'Hey guys. Thanks for being here for me and my family. I never thought I'm gonna be pranked by my own sister. But thank you.' I looked at Gem who was waving her hand at me and Ruth was smiling with mom.

'Although you are celebrating my birthday, there's someone who deserves this more than me. I turned 20 few decades ago as you all know.... ' people start chuckling and I went on 'but there is a person who just turned 20 on this midnight.' All the people were looking at each other to find this person.

'My lovely girl Ruth, please join me.' She was frown when I called her name but then mom gave her a simple push. All the people start applauding for her and when she came near the stage, I hold my hand for her to climb up.

'Happy birthday, love.' And I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Niall start singing the birthday song for her and all of us joined. She couldn't believe what's happening because this isn't what she planned. When the song ended we all clapped for her.