I sigh, closing the toilet lid, and sitting on it. I look around at all the writing on the walls and grin. Our dumb school, at least they could take care of this. I finally find my art work on the walls. On the right wall, right by the toilet paper, is a heart with the initials R+L. I drew it on when I was crushing on Logan. Next to it, is a happy face, with the date that we started going out. And then, last year, I scribbled it all out because he cheated on me.

  "See you later Marky!!" Someone said. And that some one, was Haley. I immediately stood up, flushing the toilet. I lifted the lid back up, and walked out, with my head low. I went to wash my hands, when Haley was walking in with another guy. I tried to leave, but they were blocking the doorway.

"Um. Excuse me." I mumbled, but they didn't stop there kissing session. I was finally tired of it, and just decided to try and go around. I went behind Haley, as she turned around to face me. I stopped in my tracks, staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" She seethed at me. I didn't know what to say, so I ran. I walked as fast as my short legs could take me back to class. I sat down, laying my head in the table.

"Rae. What's wrong?" Naomi asked me, placing her hand on my back. I shook my head, glancing at her.

"This day couldn't get any worse." I muttered. She frowned, as the bell rang. I gathered my things, leaving class.

I arrived at the hospital, going to the receptionist. She was the same young lady from the past three days. She had curly red hair and dark green eyes. She seemed to be around 5'6.

"Hello Raelynn. Here for your mom I presume?" She smiled as I arrived at the desk.

"Yes Mrs. Lennox." I grinned, signing the check in page. "Thank you." I waved, walking down the long halls to my moms room. The air had a air freshener in it that made the musty smell even worse. Everything I come here, I remember how painful it was to sit in that waiting room that night.

I finally arrive at my moms room, slowly opening the door. I grin, when I see her up with my grandparents in the couch next to her.

"Hey Mom. Grams. Gramps." I say, closing the door and getting closer to her.

"Hello sweetie!! How was school?" She asked, muting the tv. I nod, sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"Okay. But it's finally Friday." I smile. She laughs, nodding.

"That it is." She grins.

  After I went to the hospital, I headed to Naomi's house u til the game. I had packed a bag and had it in my Jeep.

  "I'm here!" I announced, entering Naomi's small Home. Her brother came running up to me, and I scooped him into my arms. "Hey Wyatt. How are you?" I ask the little boy, as Naomi appears.

"I Good!!! Grama is washing me tonight!" He exclaims excitedly. I laugh, setting him down.

"Yep. My dad had a business meeting and who knows where my mom is." She says annoyed. I sigh, sorry for my best friends situation. She promises that when she turns eighteen, she's getting her brother and step sister, and getting her own apartment. She will be away from her terrible family, with her siblings.

  "Well, want to get ready?" I asked her, desperate to get her mind off of things. She nods, going up the stairs. I follow her to her bedroom where she had papers everywhere. I glance at one and it has apartment listings on it with the rent.

  "Find one yet?" I ask, curious. She turns around, frowning.

  "Not yet." She says shaking her head. "My birthday is only in a few weeks. I need to get one and get out." She sighs, running her hand through her black hair. I nod, leaving them alone. I head into her bathroom, and open my makeup bag I brought. I did my eye makeup a light brown and my lips a nude color. I pulled my hair into to loose pigtails, draping over my shoulders. I headed backup her room, putting on my outfit.