•SEVEN•

I let out a long, exasperated sigh as I sat down at our lunch table. I threw my bag on the floor, placing my face in my hands.

"My life is over." I muttered. Naomi slid closer to me, wrapping her arm around me.

"Tell me everything." She said. I took a deep breath, ready to spill.

"There's a rumor going around that Marc and I slept together because someone saw me leave with him at the party and now everyone is calling me whore and I slut and all I wanted to do was stay as under the radar I could but look what happened I got pushed way above the radar and Haley is probably going to kill me and I'm going to lose Marc as my friend and my life is ovvvvveeeeer." I spilled without a breath. Naomi started at me, not saying anything.

"Umm. Okay then." She whispered. I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Thanks for the support." I mumbled.

"Okay. First, your life isn't over. Second, Marc won't let Haley kill you." She started, but I cut her off.

"Have you seen how head over heels he is for her!!! It makes me sick!!" I exclaimed.

"Third, this will roll over soon. Someone will get in a fight or someone will slip on a banana. Finally, as long as you and Marc know nothing is going on, nothing is going on. You will still have me, and you will always have me. Promise." She said, comforting me. I looked into her green eyes, smiling.

"Thanks Nay." I grinned, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Hey girls." I heard Marc say as he sat down. I let go of Naomi, looking at him.

He brought Haley.

"Why is she here?" I growled. She smirked at me, pecking Marcus's lips.

"Because he loves me." She said in her annoying voice.

"I do princess." He said, smiling at her. I wanted to gag. "Oh! You hear the rumors about us Lynnie?" He asked, looking directly into my hazel eyes.

"Ugh!" I groaned, laying my head on the table.

"What's up with her?" He asked Naomi.

"Long story. Right Rae?" She said, placing her hand on the small of my back. I nodded my head on the table.

"Very very long." I mumbled. I ate my lunch, avoiding eye contact with Marcus and Haley and anyone else for that matter. Once I was done, I just waited for the bell.

Once the bell rang, I stood up, racing to my fourth period. I got inside the classroom, and everyone stared at me. I kept my head down as I made my way to the back of the class to my seat. I slid in, avoiding everyone's wandering looks.

"Hey. Why'd you run off Lynnie?" Marcus asked me. Dang it!!! I forgot he was in this class!!!

"Because. I was trying to avoid you." I muttered. He chuckled, leaning down close to my ear.

"Why? I'm your best friend." He whispered. His hot minty breath, made me shiver as it fanned my neck and shoulder.

  "All I wanted was to stay under the radar, but as your best friend, I should've known that would never happen!!" I exclaimed, ignoring the stares a got. He sat there silent.

  Finally, I was home. I laid down on my bed, sighing. My phone began playing the ring tone for my cousin, as I grabbed it, I held it up to my ear, when I heard soft sniffling.

  "Brea? Brea? What's wrong?" I asked concerned. She sniffled, letting out a shaking breath.

"Hunter broke up with me." She mumbled. I jumped from my bed, grabbing my keys.