•TWO•

I heard the annoying sound of my favorite song going off. Only now was it annoying. I groaned, slamming my arm and my side table in attempt to make Shawn Mendes shut up. When I finally succeeded, I smiled, sighing. I slowly climbed from bed, heading to my closet. Today, is day two. Day everyone still judges, but is less strict. Let's say, high waisted shorts with.... oversized shirt and.... converse.

I grabbed the things from my closet, heading to my bathroom. I applied some powder and mascara, along with a thin line of eye liner to go along with the look, and some chapstick. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and made it slightly frizzy. I went back to my room and put on my clothes. I was wearing some high waisted dark denim shorts that had patches on them, along with an oversized band t-shirt tucked in. I slipped in my converse and grabbed my phone and bag, heading down stairs.

"Good morning sugar plum." My dad greeted me.

"Morning dad." I grinned, grabbing a water bottle. I also grabbed a granola bar for breakfast.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, sipping his coffee. I heard Marcus' frantic horn honking as I headed to the door.

"Good. Thanks. Bye!" I called. I heard him chuckle, before I left. I went to Marcus's passenger side and opened the door to reveal Haley and Marcus making out in the driver seat.

"Oh god!!!" I screeched, shielding my eyes. I heard a frustrated groan from Haley as Mar us pushed her off into her seat once again.

"Sorry Lynnie. Get in the back." Marcus instructed me. I rolled my eyes, getting in the back.

"Good morning to you too Marcus." I muttered.

"I still don't get why we had to pick her up!" Haley whined. I rolled my eyes, waiting for Marcus's response.

"Because She is still my best friend." He justified. I nodded, sticking my head in between the seats.

"Yup. Now shut your mouth Barbie." I spit at her, leaning back in my seat.

"Marky! Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" She whined to Marcus.

"Be nice to Haley Lynnie. Please." Marcus said, glancing at me through the rear view mirror. Haley smirked at me, as I stared at Marcus.

"You've got to be joking me." I huffed.

"Raelynn." He said with a stern tone. He knew how much I hated when he called me by my full name. At least it wasn't- "Prudence McKnight." my whole name. Spoke too soon.

  We finally pulled up at the school, as I climbed out and rushed into the building. Marcus was really getting on my nerves. I pushed open the large doors to see a bunch of cheerleaders crowding the athletic hallway. I ignored it, heading to art early, when I heard someone call my name. My mom?

  "Raelynn!" They shouted again. I turned around to see my mom standing at the front of the group of adoring cheerleaders.

  I forgot! My mom was coming to help coach the cheer teams first practice!

  "Mom." I said, grinning. All the girls stared at me confused.

  "Girls, this is my daughter, Raelynn. Y'all may know her." My mom smiled at them. I begged her to not say what she just said, because she would not like the reply.

  "That nerd is your daughter!! How devastating!!" The Head Cheerleader, Malani jeered. I rolled my eyes, trying to walk away.

  "Excuse me!! I will like to speak to you right now!!" My mom shouted at her has I made my hiatus to art. I slipped into class where Mr. Arce was on his computer.