Epilogue

Lorelei's p.o.v.

"Loki?" "He's going into shock, he's lost too much blood. Does he have any relatives?" "I'm his sister." "He needs a donor." "Use me!" He dres blood from each of us and checked our blood type. "You're a match." He said after a few minutes. I sat down and he started pumping blood into Loki. I looked over, he was slowly breathing. "Is he going to make it?" I asked as he slid the needle out of my arm. "If I can get him into a fair condition, yes. His condition is bad, he's critical." I knew very little about medical terms, but I knew enough to know that it was really bad. Like he was dying, bad. I'd only had Loki for two days and I was losing him, because of a stupid Chitauri. "He's clotting." "Is that good or bad?" "It means he's not bleeding as bad."

A few hours later

Everything was going so slow, like in a hospital. I was waiting. "All right. I've done all I can. It's up to his body to start recovering." I nodded, "Call me if anything happens." He pointed to his watch, and walked out. I shifted in my chair, pulling it closer to Loki. I set my head in my arms on the table and looked at Loki. "Please be okay, please be okay." I whispered. I wanted him to wake up, but I was also afraid because I know he'd never stay still long enough to heal. I pulled my hoodie off and bunched it up under my head. I must've drifted off without realizing it because when my eyes opened Loki had his hand in mine. His eyes were still closed but he'd been awake. "Hmm? Loki?" He rolled over a little. His face scrunched up. I reached for my watch. "Mmm-hmm?" he said. "Did I wake you?" "No." I pressed the icon on the watch and 'called' the medic. "Are you feeling okay Loki?" "I'm fine Lorelei." "Loki," "Yes?" "Call me Lori."