Chapter 8: Lorelei's p.o.v.

I just punched the man who killed my parents, in the nose. He reached his hand to his nose. "I said stay down." I said through gritted teeth. I saw him remove his hand. It was a crimson red. I made his nose bleed. "Loki, are you all right?" "Do I look all right? She punches hard for a human." He said, smirking slightly. Thor leaned down and told Loki to let him see.

I expected to feel fear, but none came. I was just shocked to see this jerk bleeding, by my hand. I did, however, want to run. "Loki, she's got you good." "What are you talking about?" "She busted your nose. Hey, where'd she go?"

I still couldn't believe the words I'd heard come out of his mouth, "She's your sister." My fist and head ached. "Lorelei!" Thor shouted behind me. I kept running, I felt my muscles screaming at me to stop. I had to a stop to barely avoid a car. I wove through the stopped NY traffic jam, and kept moving until I couldn't any more. I ran into an alley. He appeared right in front of me, I collapsed into his arms and cried. Some of it was rage and some was fear. "Shhh, it's all right. Dýrr nipt," It sounded like some European language, but I neither recognised nor understood it.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're all right." I felt my whole body shaking as I sobbed. "Lorelei, I am so sorry." He mumbled, his face gently buried in my hair. "You, can't be my brother. You're a monster.." I mumbled between sobs. I was so mad at him. I cursed the day we met and disapproved of his existence, but I didn't exactly hate him. He had hurt me. Even if indirectly. He gently put my head on his shoulder. "I am so sorry, Jeg er en slik tosk" "I, I don't k-know what that means." I mumbled. I could feel him smile. "Don't worry about it." I was still crying, but I felt something else there. When I turned to look. The alley was empty and the feeling was gone. "Lorelei?" I moved away from him, curiosity consuming me.