Chapter 31: Natasha's p.o.v.

I was walking down one of many corridors in the Helicarrier. I saw a small group of agents walk by, nothing unusual. I kept going, came up to a juncture and instead of turning right, like I usually do, I turned left. I knew the whole Helicarrier inside and out, like the back of my hand, but this corridor felt like it went on forever I didn't even see any other corridors, labs, doors, nothing. I turned around and it looked mirrored. Tapped my earbud and called Clint. "Hey, are we gonna be teenagers?" "What?" "Well you're calling me on the phone, I've been calling you for the last ten seconds. We're walking right next to each other." "Um, okay this is getting weird, where are you?" "All right I'll humor you. Look left, more, there you're looking at me." "This is going to sound completely crazy, but I'm loking at a wall." I blinked saw Clint, just for a second, then wall. "Okay, I saw you." "I'm gonna hold up my hand and you tell me how many fingers you see." "You're not being serious." "Natasha, what's up with you." "You tell me." I saw a flash of, "Woah, Chitauri!" I fell down and everything stopped. "Okay what do you see now?" I hung up. "You." He held his hand out and helped me up. "I don't know what just happened but we need to go talk to the twins and Thor." "Why?" "Because despite what we'd like to believe they still know more about the Chitauri than us." I started walking down the corridor and Director Fury called in. "Agent Romanoff, report to lab 9 now." Clint looked over at me. "Five bucks says you just got the same call." He pulled out his wallet and handed me five bucks.