Chapter 34: Loki's p.o.v.

Odin looked at me. "There aren't sky-quakes, and no turbulence in the world could shake this thing." Lorelei said standing up. "Can't your machine handle it?" Odin asked. "It can handle it, as long as it's not what I think it was." "What, pray tell, do you think it was?" "More than one of the engines failing." Lorelei butted in. Fury looked cheesed at her. She pulled something out of the pockets of her jacket. They were small wheels. "Roller skates?" Stark asked. She clipped them into the bottoms of her shoes and slid over to the computer on the far side of the room. She hit some buttons and it turned on. She touched the computer screen and pulled her hand away from it. A projection of what was on the screen followed her hand out. She slid back and grabbed two icons and I saw the helicarrier. "Hey!" Fury said. She didn't stop. It was kind of fun watching her. "This is a live feed from the exterior of the Helicarrier." Agent Romanoff walked over to her and handed her a watch. Lorelei strapped it on. Lorelei rotated the image and it revealed a Chitauri scout ship clinging to the helicarrier. "How did you do that?" Fury asked. "The internet dump, had info. Besides, I was raised with a computer in my lap. I got skillz." I saw her skid over in front of Stark. "I need to be where you are." He threw his hands up and backed off. Fury walked up next to her. "What are you doing?" "I'm attempting to check the extent of the damage. Engine one has been tampered with and they're making their way towards engine two."