Chapter 23: Natasha's p.o.v.

I saw Loki walk out and push a lock of hair out of his face. I got up and followed him, he was on his way back down to the cargo bay. “Loki, you’re up.” “Um, yeah.” The voice was a teeny bit higher but I thought nothing of it. “How ya doing?” “I could just kill Stark.” He said throwing himself on the crate. “Well, you wouldn’t be the first, he drives everyone crazy.” I walked across the bay and punched a few keys on a pad, the computer turned on. I turned around and saw them pulling their hair up to reveal some earrings, which looked oddly enough like runes. “Well, he figured out how to push my buttons a lot faster than I would have liked.” She finished pulling her hair up into a ponytail and looked at me. My jaw dropped, Loki came down the ladder and hopped off. “Lorelei, are you down here?” He turned around, “Well, that answers that.” He walked over and sat next to her, “I see you two have met.” He said. I nodded. “Yup, she was just filling me in on Stark’s usual antics.” Once I saw them together I realized just how strong the resemblance was. “So,” I finally got out, “you’re Lorelei?” She and Loki nodded. Thor came down. “Natasha Romanoff.” I said extending my hand, she shook it. “Either Loki’s making doubles,” he looked at us, “or we somehow got Lorelei back.” Stark slid down and pointed in Lorelei’s direction. “I’ve got a bone to pick with you kid.” Thor quickly made his escape.