Chapter 9: Loki's p.o.v.

"Lorelei!" I stood up, and grabbed my staff off my back. She reached down for a second, casually, and stood back up, with a board in her hand. "Lorelei?" She walked up to the mouth of the alley. "No ones here. That's weird." She muttered. I slid my staff back into it's holder on my back. "What?" She turned around and looked at me. "I felt like someone was right behind me. Like practically breathing down my neck." I nodded and felt my seidr pool at my fingertips. "I feel it to. It's still there, though. We moved closer together and watched the walls. "I don't like this." She nearly whispered. Someone touched my shoulder, and she decked him.

I looked to see Thor holding his jaw. "Very nice." I said, applauding lightly. "You think you could do better?" "I stab him... frequently. She scoffed, leaned over, grabbed her back pack, and slung it back over her shoulders. Then pulled her hair up into a ponytail and walked away. "Lorelei? Where are you going?" "Why does it matter?" I threw my head back and sighed. "At least wait for us." "Why?" She called back in a huff. "Because, we don't know what was watching us. And whether or not you like it, you're my sister, and I'm protecting you. Okay?" She stopped and turned around. "Fine. Just don't slow me down." "Do you even know where you're going?" She stopped. "No. Do you have any plans oh "special one"?" I pursed my lips. "Somewhere safer. We're too exposed out here."