21. *sighs* MY EX

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it! Happy Kwanzaa to all who celebrate it! And happy random day in December to all who don't celebrate anything! 

Sorry this isn't a holiday theme chapter, if you want, you could go back to chapter 6 and read that christmas-y one ^-^ 

________________

I couldn't believe that Ladybug's healing wave also cleaned up and fixed the library. Maybe it was because that had happened while an akuma had been out causing damage, even though it hadn't been directly caused by the akuma. Regardless of the reason however, I was grateful.

I was waiting for Paws and Nino to come out of the school. Paws just sent me a text that he and Nino were going to ask a teacher something, and would be out soon.

I sighed impatiently.

"Sooooooo," Fuko hadn't even said a full sentence and she was already annoying me. "What is it with you and dark haired girls?" she teased. She had been bugging me nonstop since my mom tried hooking me up last night.

I flicked my eyebrow irritably in her direction since there were currently too many people around to talk to her without looking like I was crazy. If the people were distracted, then it was fine. However, there were too many students passing me close by, and give my reputation at the school, any funny business would surely be noticed.

Fuko stuck out her tongue at me.

"Félix?" I turned around at the sound of my name. It was a young lady around my age. She had long dark brown hair, and was wearing a black plaid shirt. "It is you!" she greeted, "Long time no see!" she walked up to me.

I glared at her. No, not her! "GO AWAY!" I yelled at her. Frustrated I couldn't move because I was waiting for Paws.

"Oh come on, is that any way to greet an old friend?" she placed her hands on her hips, and raised an eyebrow mockingly.

"Oh right!" I scoffed, "Some friend you are!"

"Come on, don't be like that."

"Do I need to tell you twice?!" I hissed at her through my teeth, pointedly holding up my ring hand to her face.

The young lady casually leaned to the side so that my hand wasn't blocking our eye contact, "Ring or not, you're being awfully rude!"

"Get out of my face you loathsome, evil, manipulative, heartless, cruel, vile, villainous, selfish wench!!" I spat at her.

I was starting to get some stares from the exiting students, as well as quite a few trips going down the stairs... Oh Paws.... where were you?!?!?!

"Woah!" she pretended to stagger backwards, "Ouch! Where are you keeping all that acid? In your heart? Or in your mouth?" she quipped.

"In my eyes, I so I can spew it out whenever I see you," I snarled at her.

"You wound me Félix," she placed a hand over her heart. "How can you so casually target me?" she mocked.

I straightened up cockily, "I'd explain the concept to you, but I don't think you have enough brain cells."

"Well at least the hop from my ego to my IQ wouldn't kill me, unlike you."

"I never thought your self esteem would be that low," I turned her insult back around.

"So you still have the ring I see," she casually remarked.

"So you're changing subjects because you ran out of insults I see," I retorted angrily.