7. My mom must be a wizard

Sorry whoever is reading this! College just absolutely slammed me this past week so I haven't worked on this chapter at all! I apologize! 

I will release chapter seven ASAP but I'll be honest, that'll probably be next weekend because I still have lots going on!! I was going to do an April-foolsy chapter but you know what.... I don't think I could do it without openly cringing at making Félix act so out of character and do outrageous things

So, when I release Chapter seven next week, it'll be the real deal, and not a joke! Sorry about this! -puppy eyes-

_____

Wow! Okay! Sorry! Didn't mean for this to come out so late on Saturday! College is still kicking my butt!

Anybody know some college-fu? I could use some!

Again apologies for the delay! I spent all day today writing this! (probably wasted a lot of sass opportunities with Félix especially since he's rather grumpy today! Or maybe he's just so upset he's silent? O_e well characters do write themselves at times!) also, probably a lot of typos, I'll smooth this out some other time

I promise, this is not an April Fools Chapter! (although I really wanted to make one! -glares at piles of homework- THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT unlesss.... FUKO IS REAL AND IS HAUNTING ME WITH HOMEWORK)

You know, this fic seems to be a lot more character driven than plot/action driven, do you people like this? Would you prefer more action? I was looking at my outline and I really don't have too many action-y chapters at all, it's really all about relationships, character arcs and growths... Eh, I guess it's fine! It's not like he's the one fighting akumas on a daily basis!

As an apology: I'll tease a few things about the next chapter: NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION (Félix is ridiculously snarky with this guy! He like, needs to chill) Stalker girl returns, and hmmm BATHROOM

______________________________

"Félix, you go back to work on Monday right?"

"Yeah..." I answered dryly not bothering to look up from my book.

"Have anything planned for this weekend?" my mom persisted in asking me annoying questions.

"Reading."

"That's the only thing you've done!"

"And?" I turned the page. Honestly, whose mom complained that their kid read too much?! Besides, Mme Dubois had given me a lot for me to read over break. I think she was trying to get me to read all

"Let's do something! This is your last weekend before you go back to work!" My mom sat in front of me. "Sure you spend most of your time out of the apartment, but you were just reading in random cafés throughout the city. Isn't it time we got to know Paris?"

"No," I said flatly, already imagining all the trouble Fuko could cause with her mischief, and I with the bad luck that tailed me. The entire reason I spent so much time outside of the apartment was so that the negative energy didn't build up here too much.

When I first got the ring, I was sick from the negative energy and spend an entire week at home, which on the eighth day caught fire and burnt down and basically was the wake-up call to the true nature of the ring. Lost everything that day. Including my brother. Seemed to me like the only thing I hadn't lost that day was my cello, which was at Adrien's and my secret hideout. Oh and apparently, Adrien had forgotten his jacket at some friend's house, and the family kindly returned it to us after what happened. The very jacket Paws now had in his possession.

"Let's go watch a movie together," my mother insisted, pushing my book down to my lap.

"It'll all be sold out. Or worse."