6. yay. Christmas.

I'm not waiting until it's Christmas to release this Chapter, and I'm also not going to make a bunch of fillers until then either. It's just how the timeline of the show worked out.

This concludes my Spring Break! New chapters will now be released again only on Saturdays!

Enjoy! :D

_______________________________

"Mme Dubois sure gave you a lot of books to read for break, didn't she?" Fuko commented, playing with the twenty books, making some sort of fort out of them.

"Don't ruin them Fuko," I warned her under my breath. My mom was cooking in the kitchen, preparing our five course Christmas meal. Night had already fallen, and it was snowing gently throughout Paris. "You've already ruined the fruits and I had to go buy more!" I was lucky the food Mom was cooking had a rather loud preparation so she wouldn't hear me speaking to what appeared to be, thin air.

"I didn't mean to!" Fuko shuffled her paws apologetically. "The grapes were looking so lonely and they're so much fun to chase and play with!"

I rolled my eyes at the magical cat. Sometimes I swear, Fuko was an actual kitten.

Me and my mom had tried our best to decorate our meager apartment with some Christmas lights on the inside. We didn't really have a tree per say, but we had a very nice branch that was decorated, and around six presents under it. We were also planning to do a hilarious version of Secret Santa with just the two of us.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked me from the kitchen.

"Sure," I flipped the page of my book. Holidays had no meaning anymore to be honest. It felt like I only did them for the sake of celebrating every year. It made my mom happy at least, so I went along with it.

"I'm going to dress myself up!" My mom came and sat next to me, "I'd love it if you would too," she requested.

"I wear business casual everyday," I pointed out, "can't get much more fancy unless I got a tuxedo or something."

My mom affectionately ruffled my hair.

"Hey!" I complained.

She smiled, "You look better that way!" She left to go change in her bedroom.

I stared after her, and closed my book. I wasn't really going to change but I'd lost interest in it. I went to the window and opened it, letting the cold air come inside, and watching the snow drift down gently from the sky onto Paris.

"You're going to cause a power outage," Fuko warned flying over to sit on my shoulder.

"I'm not going to stay here long," I appeased her. There was just something different about the cold when it was snowing. It was a peaceful, silent sound. I wondered what Paws was doing for his Christmas. Probably something extravagant with a big ol' Christmas tree, all lit up, buried in presents. Maybe his father was even throwing a large ball or something with only the finest celebrities.

I huffed at my own idea. Right, Gabriel Agreste, the elusive celebrity throwing a party during Christmas.

My mom came back into the living room, wearing green dress pants and a fancy red shirt, "Hey I have an idea! Why don't you..." she noticed me at the window, "You're letting in a lot of cold air," she commented gently, and walked over. She began closing the window when Ladybug appeared on the roof in front of our window.

"Adrien?!!" She called out into the night.

My mom and I exchanged glances, "Hey Ladybug!" my mom waved at Ladybug, "What are you doing out here during Christmas?"