Five: "I've Come Bayern Surprises"

"Leon, how did you manage to pull this off? You don't even play for this team!" Emilia shouted, entering Allianz Arena.

"I have my ways," Leon shrugged nonchalantly, stepping onto the green pitch.

Really, it was nothing though. He had told Joshua that Emilia loved Bayern, who made a few calls, and Leon was allowed access along with Joshua to the arena for the day. It also didn't hurt that Joshua was one Bayern's best up-and-coming players, and that Bayern has been engaging in talks with Leon's agent to get Leon to sign with the team next summer. He'd love to play with Joshua at Bayern, but was also listening to offers from other teams as well.

"Oh my god," Emilia shrieked, tapping a soccer ball that Leon had kicked to her perfectly.

"This is really cool, Leon," Annie, who hates any type of sport, acknowledged, taking a panorama of the arena.

"Because I've come 'bayern' (bearing) surprises, I have one more for you," Leon winked at Emilia, who was laughing at his play-on-words.

She thought it was cute how much effort he put into this day; Leon had just met Emilia, yet he was so welcoming and kind to her.

"Alright, Goretzka, what's the surprise?" Emilia inquired, stepping close to Leon.

"I'm the surprise I believe," someone announced, emerging from the tunnel.

Emilia couldn't tell who it was right away, but when she did, she thought she was going to faint.

"Holy shit! You're Joshua Kimmich!" Emilia hollered, jumping up-and-down excitedly.

"Wow, I didn't even get a reaction like that when Emilia met me; nice to know how much you adore me, Emilia," Leon joked, grinning at the redhead.

Joshua gave her a hug, whispering in her ear, "I like your kit," and Emilia thought she was about to lose it. Being with her two football crushes in one day was just too much.

"So, were you surprised Emilia?" Leon questioned, hoping more than anything that she would say yes.

"Absolutely," Emilia cheesed at Leon, who had just finished recording her and Joshua's first encounter.

Leon strolled over to her, slinging an arm around her shoulder. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Wanna play some footie?" Joshua asked the pair, as Rose and Annie approached the group.

"I'd rather see you and Leon play one-on-one," Emilia commented, smiling up at Leon.

"Your wish will now be granted," Leon pointed a finger at her, pretending it was a wand and he was her fairy godmother. "That was so weird, I'm sorry."

"I'm going to pull him away and save him from any more embarrassment," Joshua tugged on Leon's shirtsleeve, leaving the group.

"He's amazing," Rose gushed, which Emilia was taken aback by. Rose had never like any of Emilia's two prior boyfriends, not that Leon was her boyfriend or anything, but it was nice to have her sisters seal of approval for once in her life.

They watched the two boys play footie together, and Emilia even took a few videos and pictures of the occasion; this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and she wanted to document every second of it.

In the end, Leon ended up beating Joshua by a score of five goals to four. Leon dashed towards Emilia, picking her up and spinning her around in the air.

"Yasssss! Get your girl Goretzka!" Joshua whooped, Annie and Rose joining in.

After a few moments, Leon set Emilia back on the ground, asking, "Who's ready for some lunch?"

The five of them ate lunch at a local restaurant, and now Leon was driving them to the famous BMW museum.

"You can't leave Munich without being here! It's our pride and joy besides our world-class football team," Joshua teased, punching Leon on the arm.

They entered the museum, Emilia overwhelmed by how beautiful this facility was. There were many cars, but also a lot of history behind them as well.

Rose found two small blue and orange BMW's that looked like tiny smart cars in the U.S. and pulled her sister in that direction.

"Annie, can you take a picture of Emi and I with these cars? They're so cute!" Rose requested, standing next to the vehicles.

Their cousin took a picture of the siblings, and the two of them split off from the group.

Emilia tagged along with Leon and Joshua, who seemed a bit uninterested because they had been here before.

"Which car is your favorite, Emilia?" Joshua probed, leading them to the expensive side of the museum.

"Any car that Leon isn't driving," Emilia cracked a joke, grinning at Leon.

"Hey, I'm a good driver!" Leon contested. Emilia reached out for his hand, but instead, placed his hand on his chest acting insulted. "I got us here safely, didn't I?"

"Yes, but you almost got us in two different accidents today," Emi teased, sticking her tongue out at Leon.

"I have to agree with Emilia here, G," Joshua interjected himself into the conversation. "Your driving is shit."

"Mein Gott, Emilia, just answer Kimmie's question seriously so I stop getting attacked," Leon walked closely behind Emi and Joshua.

"Well, to be honest, Joshua, I find all of the cars fascinating. I like learning about the history of each car in general. I'm a social studies teacher back home, so I'm intrigued by their backstories," Emi revealed.

Leon was amazed by her answer; he didn't know what she did for a living until now, but hell, he hadn't thought to ask her. There was so much more to Emilia besides just a pretty face, and he couldn't wait to discover more about her.

Once they finished at the museum, Joshua had to leave because he had a date with his girlfriend who was in town from Leipzig.

"Leon likes you, Emilia," Joshua whispered to her as Leon chatted with Rose and Anne.

"Please let him in; don't be afraid to get close to him. I know sometimes this lifestyle can get intimidating, but he's worth it, trust me. He's one of my best friends, and he deserves a good girl for once. His last few 'girlfriends' had only used him for his name and money, and he keeps getting his heart broken."

Emilia nodded her head in agreement, sympathizing with Leon. Joshua continued, "I know that I don't know you very well, but from what I can tell from today, you'd be good for him. You're not afraid to keep him in line, and he needs that in his life. Promise me that you'll give him a chance if the opportunity presents itself okay?"

"I promise, Joshua," Emilia complied, pulling him in for a hug. He patted her back gently before pulling away.

"What's your number? I want to stay in touch; it's nice to be friends with people who like you for you and not just your fame," Joshua held out his phone, and Emilia typed her number into his contacts.

Joshua then gave Rose and Annie quick hugs, saving Leon for last. Emilia could tell the admiration they had for one another just by watching this encounter, and it only made her like the two of them even more.

Once Joshua left, Annie and Rose asked to be dropped back off at their hotel to get dinner with a few people from their tour group. It was their last night before heading back to the United States, but Emilia couldn't think of a better way to spend her last night than with Leon.

___________________________________________________

a/n: I believe the next chapter should be the last of Leon + Emilia in Munich; then the real storyline starts :) Please give me any feedback on the story! I'm new to the soccer fandom; I've only been watching for about a year now, so let me know if anything is inaccurate xx