Twelve: Dancing DFB

"Emilia! Get your ass up!" Joshua hollered at 6:30 the next morning.

"What? How'd you even get in here?" Emilia rubbed her eyes, trying to determine if she was seeing things or not. Much to her dismay however, there was Joshua Kimmich wearing a white DFB training shirt in her room.

"Extra key card, remember?" The footballer responded simply.

"Does Leon know you're here?"

"No...he thinks I'm visiting Lina," He peeled back the covers, getting underneath with Emilia.

"Joshua - what are you doing? You have a girlfriend you fool!" Emilia jumped out of the bed, running to the bathroom.

"Chill, I'm not going to try anything! Lina and I have been together for like three years; I love her!" The footballer paused. "Although my plan of getting you out of bed worked!"

Emilia hopped in the shower, not wanting to keep Joshua waiting any longer than she had to. She adored the boy, but she didn't really trust him alone in her hotel room.

"Emi, I'm going to pick out your outfit, okay?" Her friend yelled from the bedroom.

She sighed, just accepting the fact that she was going to look a lot like a Kimmich fangirl the entire day.

After ten minutes in the shower, Emilia wrapped herself in a robe provided by the hotel and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Oh god, you're not dressed!" Joshua covered his eyes without looking at Emi. "I can only see Lina naked Emilia - I'm sorry, it's not anything against you, I just - I can't do that to Lina!"

"I have a robe on, Joshua."

"Oh good, thank god, I was really worried you were going to try and seduce me for a minute there."

A puzzled look overcame Emilia's face, and Joshua continued. "I mean, I did get in your bed this morning, so I thought that maybe you decided that you wanted a little more of that hot body you saw last night," He playfully winked at the redhead.

Emi grabbed a pillow off the bed, hitting her friend with it. "You realize I like Leon, right?"

Joshua snatched the pillow away from Emilia, a sly look on his face. "You do?"

"Of course I do, I don't just fly around the world for just anyone." It was the first time Emilia had confessed her feelings about Leon to someone. Emilia thought that she could trust Joshua though; he had been such a good friend to her since they met, and wouldn't want to share this information with anyone but him.

What Emi didn't know however was that Joshua happened to be the second-biggest gossiper in the Bayern Munich squad, only behind the number-one drama king himself, Thomas Müller.

Joshua was practically shaking with excitement, dying to tell someone the priceless information he had just obtained from Emilia. He knew that Leon would love to hear this, although he hadn't admitted his feelings as bluntly as Emilia had.

"Moving on," Joshua directed. "Here's what I decided that you are going to wear today."

Emilia picked up the pile of clothes, actually pleased with the choices her friend had picked out. The outfit consisted of a white v-neck, black shorts, black and white Adidas neo tennis shoes, and to top it off, a black and white DFB cap Emilia had bought while she was in Germany.

"Now you can match the team!" Joshua exclaimed, showing off his outfit. He, like Emilia, had on a black and white outfit with his white DFB training shirt, and black shorts, but he had on gray sneakers. "Although I'm going to be wearing yellow boots later for training, but that's just a minor detail."