Thirty-Four: Dinner and Chill?

Three hours.

Three hours was how long Emilia and Leon had before their Revierderby dinner, and Leon hadn't left his girlfriend's side since. It was a welcomed surprise to Emi; he had seen a bit off during this entire trip, so she was cherishing the moments when he was 'there' with her.

"Baby, I gotta start getting ready," Emilia pushed off Leon as he tried to grab her wrist, but she somehow escaped his grasp.

"I'm gonna get you, Emilia Schneider!" Leon hopped off the bed, chasing Emi as she grabbed her dress hanging from a chair, running into the bathroom.

"Hey!" He complained as his girlfriend slammed the door in his face. "I wanna come in and see you get ready. I want to spend every possible minute with you while you're still here, Em."

"And that's sweet, Leon," She yelled through the wooden door. "But I don't want you to see me just yet. Go home and get changed and I should be ready by the time you get back-- god knows it'll take you at least half an hour to do your hair."

"Rude, but true," The Schalke player knocked against the door. "I'll be back in a bit. I can't wait to see you."

Emilia carefully slid her nude, silky-looking dress over her head. It was a dress she had bought shortly before she left, and it was sealed with Luca's approval. He told her that the dress would 'bring any guy, (besides him of course) to his knees.' So, Emilia thought-- when's a better time to wear the dress than tonight?

(see pic below of emilia in the dress below):

Forty-five minutes later, Emilia heard someone slam her hotel room door

Forty-five minutes later, Emilia heard someone slam her hotel room door. "Hello?" She called out while walking out of the bathroom to see who had entered the room.

As she turned around the corner, a body bumped into hers. A loud screech escaped Emilia's lips, as the person grabbed her wrist so she wouldn't tumble to the ground.

"Clumsy as ever, eh Ms. Schneider?" Leon teased her, his eyes scanning her body slowly from the top of her head all the way to her toes. However, as he made his way back up, his eyes were lingering on her breasts.

Emilia snapped her fingers, and Leon's eyes eventually met her own. "My eyes are up here, Goretzka," She kissed his cheek before interlocking their hands.

"Are you wearing a bra?" He blurted, still staring at his girlfriend's chest.

"No. I couldn't wear one with this dress."

"B--but," He stammered. "What if you get cold and your nipples get hard? Won't everyone be able to tell?"

Emilia gave him an 'are-you-fucking-me-right-now look' before answering, "I guess we'll cross that bridge if we get there, babe."

He ran his hands over his face, shaking his head at the same time. "I swear to god, if we're at the restaurant and I notice your nipples get hard I won't be able to last at that dinner very long and-"