Two: Dreamboat

^^^ my face when i'm looking at pics of leon 😂😍————————————————————————

The girls' car was the last to arrive at the club that Charlotte had them attend that night. As Emi stepped out of the vehicle, she noticed her friends standing outside waiting for the girls to hurry inside the club. Emilia took out her identification card, showing the bouncers that she was over eighteen. She was then ushered into the club, and my god, it wasn't like anything she had seen before.

There were red and white lights around the room, giving off enough light to be able to maneuver around, but it was dim enough to give off a sensual vibe. In the front of the room was where the dj was set up and was already playing 'Bad At Love' by Halsey, which plenty of people were dancing to.

Off to the right was the bar, where a large group of college students were downing shots, and shouted something in German when a young man signaled at the bartender, letting him know that he was buying the next round for the group of students. Emi thought this was a kind thing to do; most people her age wouldn't do a gesture like that for others because they were too busy drowning in college debt of their own.

To the left was a flight of stairs that led to what Emilia assumed was a V.I.P. section; something Emilia knew she would never get into, nor did she care to. "Em," Rose shouted, "Let's go get some drinks!"

Emilia followed her sister over to the bar, where a few members of her tour group had already congregated. The bartender strolled over to the group asking," Was kann ich dir bringen?"

"Huh?" Zac, one of Emilia's friend questioned.

"You speak English?" The bartender inquired. "What would you like?"

"We'll have fifteen shots of vodka!" Annie hollered, surprising everyone. She wasn't much of a drinker, but she had now made it known that she was going to be tonight.

They were served their shots quickly, each person taking two shots. "C'mon, let's dance!" Rose exclaimed, grabbing Emi and Annie's hands.

Now, Emilia wasn't a great dancer. Hell, she wasn't even a good dancer, and she didn't just say that to be polite; she was plain awful. Her sister, Rosie, however, was an incredible dancer. Whenever they went out to a bar or club and would begin to dance, Rosie would captivate people with how wonderful she was at dancing. It wasn't a sexual type of dancing, but she could just move so well. Growing up, their parents had said Rosie had rhythm in her veins; Emilia on the other hand? Well, she had trouble walking without tripping, nevermind dancing beautifully.

Which is why Rose had suggested having a few drinks before dancing; it was one way for her sister to loosen up. Without the confidence the alcohol gave Emilia, she wouldn't be caught on the dance floor. With it however, Rose was hoping it would help her sweet sister lose her level-headedness for a bit.

After a strong forty-five minutes of dancing, Rose and Annie went to use the bathroom, leaving Emilia  alone on the dance floor. She didn't mind though; with the alcohol pumping through her veins, she felt like she could do anything - even dance.

Even though she was alone, as soon as she heard 'OMG' by Camila Cabello begin, she threw her hands into the air, attempting to move to the beat of the music. Suddenly, she felt two hands on her hips, and lips making contact with her ear, whispering, "My god, you look good today."

Emilia smiled, a big, cheesy smile, one that she hadn't done in a while. She continued to dance with the stranger. Now, Emilia wasn't a great dancer, but damn, could she grind. Her ex-boyfriend, Alex, was very much so into the bar/club scene, and whenever she was in town, would drag Emilia to whichever bar had the best specials. If she didn't feel like dancing on a certain night, he would always let her know that he could some other girl in the club who would certainly grind on him if she wouldn't; and because she didn't want to see another girl up on her boyfriend, she often found herself dancing even though she didn't enjoy it.

During this time, Annie and Rose had exited the bathroom and were heading back to the dance floor. "Look!" Annie grabbed onto Rose's arm excitedly. "Emi is out there dancing with a boy! And she's looks to be enjoying herself!"

The two girls squealed, hugging quickly because of how happy they were for Emilia. She hadn't seem to enjoy herself ever since her douchebag of a boyfriend, Alex, broke up with her a week before their trip. He had told Emilia that after six months together, he just couldn't do 'the committed thing to one person thing' anymore, and therefore, had completely tore her heart into pieces. Emilia had even thought that Alex could have been 'her one.'

Because they didn't want to interrupt Emilia's moment, Rose and Annie sauntered over to the bar, leaving Emi to meet her new 'friend.'

As the song ended and a new one started, Emilia felt he dance partner spin her around to face him. She first looked down at his shoes, a pair of grey Nike's adorning his feet. Her eyes slowly sliding up his body, she noticed he had on a pair of black jeans, and a black and light grey plaid shirt on with a grey t-shirt on underneath. Emilia thought he was dressed very attractively, and she hadn't even looked at his face yet. When she did however, my god, was she in love. Not literally, but figuratively, because damn, was he gorgeous.

"Bist du fertig mit mir?" He questioned, and Emilia's cheeks were immediately hot. Emi didn't speak much German, but she did take German for two years in high school, so she was aware that this good-looking man just asked her if she was done checking him out.

"Ja, es tut mir so leid," She responded, hoping that she apologized correctly. Although, it wasn't humanly possible for her to be more embarrassed than she was in that exact moment.

The young man grinned, speaking in German again, however, this time, Emilia had no clue as to what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak much German," Emilia muttered, staring at the ground.

"That's okay," He soothed, now speaking English. "I don't speak English very well, but I'm willing to try for you."

Emilia blushed, taken aback by this strangers kindness. He took her chin by his index finger, making their eyes meet yet again. When she stared into his eyes, Emilia knew that she had seen those eyes before, but couldn't remember where. After taking a step away from the man however, she realized who was standing in front of her; a famous footballer who she had seen on her Instagram feed every time he posted a selfie; the one and only dreamboat, Leon Goretzka.

_____________________________________

a/n: ahhhhhhh they finally met!!!! i love leon a lot so sorry if my fangirling seems a bit excessive ;) he's just such a good soccer player and not to mention like super hot!!! if you have any suggestions on how i can make this story better, please let me know! xx