Thirteen: Table for...Four?

"Emi, are you almost ready?" Leon rapped on her bathroom door. "It's nearly six and I think I worked off of all of my breakfast at training today. Plus, that cafe we went to - Cafe DelMar I think it was called right? It was good, but salads don't fill me up very well," He rambled on, tapping his fingers on his jeans.

"Does this look okay?" Emilia stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white spaghetti strap dress with black, gothic looking prints on it. Leon thought she looked magnificent.

"Do a twirl for me, gorgeous," He directed, and Emi did a quick spin for the handsome man sitting on her bed.

Leon stood up, sauntering over to Emilia. He placed his hands on either of her forearms, admiring her. "You really do look beautiful, Emi."

"You look like quite the dreamboat yourself, Goretzka." He was wearing dark jeans, a light pink t-shirt underneath a darker pink sweatshirt, and a jean jacket on top. Emilia genuinely thought that Leon looked like he could've walked off a fashion runway all day, every day.

Leon did a twirl himself, bowing to the girl standing in front of him, extending his hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Leon did a twirl himself, bowing to the girl standing in front of him, extending his hand. "Are you ready to meet my parents, m'lady?"

Emilia curtsied, or tried to anyway, but she was so uncoordinated that she accidentally 'dropped it too low' and fell on the ground. Leon, being the gentleman he was, helped pick her up and clutched his hand in hers as they walked to the car awaiting them.

"Don't be nervous, shatz," Leon squeezed her hand under the table reassuringly. "My parents are very welcoming and kind."

Well of course he believed that, Emilia thought to herself. He wasn't going to tell her if his mom happened to be mean or rude; it would just terrify the girl further. Emi knew how much Leon's family meant to him though, and the thought of Leon's parents not approving of Emilia made her stomach flip.

After a few minutes of waiting, a couple walked hand-in-hand over to Leon and Emilia's table. "Mother," Leon stood up, greeting his mother with a kiss.

"Father," He shook his hand firmly. "This," Leon outstretched his hand at the girl standing next to him. "Is Emilia."

"Emilia, these are my parents Konrad and Mara," He introduced Emi to his family. {a/n: I don't actually know his mom's name so I made this up, oops.}

Mara was the first to speak. "Emilia, what a beautiful name," She hugged Emi.

"It's very nice to meet you Emilia; Leon has been going on about you," Konrad laughed, while Leon groaned loudly.

"It's nice to meet you as well Mr. and Mrs. Goretzka," Emi said, Mr. Goretzka hugging her before the four of them sat down.

"Please dear, call us Konrad and Mara," Leon's mom added, looking over the wine menu.