Twenty-Three: Meeting the Coric's

"Hallo Momma C, it's Leon. I was wondering if my girlfriend and I could stop over later? I'll bring dinner!" Leon rambled to the woman on the other end of the phone.

"Yes, of course! It's been too long since we've seen you, Leon! Plus the kids and Elisia are home!' She answered energetically.

"Okay, Emilia and I will be over around five if that's alright?"

"That's perfect, Leon. I'm excited to see you again and meet your girlfriend. It really has been too long."

Leon smiled sadly. "It has, Momma C. I'll see you in a few hours!"

With that, he ended the phone call. He glanced over at the girl sitting next to him before starting, "Angelina, Quentin's mom, said that we are more than welcome to come over. Her husband, Ben, and their kids, Xavier and Gala will be there too. Oh, and so will Gala's girlfriend, Elisia."

They spent the next few hours hanging around Bochum. Leon showed Emilia his favorite park - the one he met Quentin at. The couple then kicked around a football around for a good chunk of time until Leon announced that it was time to go and pick up dinner.

"Don't worry Emilia, they're very welcoming," Leon encouraged as the two of them stood on the Coric's front step. Both Emilia and Leon had a Kentucky Fried Chicken bag in either hand, as the Bochum boy had told her that it was Quentin's favorite restaurant.

Leon rapped on the door twice before a gorgeous middle-aged woman appeared at the door. She had tan skin, with big, green eyes and a warm smile.

"Leon my son! I've missed you so much!" She kissed his cheek before embracing him. Soon after she pulled away however, she turned to the girl standing next to the brown haired boy.

"And you must be, Emilia," Quentin's mother hugged her as well.

"I am. It's wonderful to meet you Mrs. Coric. I've heard so many wonderful things about you and your family."

"That's extremely sweet. But please, call me Angelina," She placed her hand over her heart before ushering the young couple into her home.

"Finally, dinner's here - I'm so damn hungry," A boy with dark hair and brown eyes approached the two.

"Nice to see you too, Xav," Leon dapped the boy before setting down the bags he was holding onto the table.

"And who is this pretty, lady, Lee?" Xavier bit his bottom lip, trailing his eyes up and down Emilia's body.

"Emilia," He draped an arm around her protectively. "My girlfriend. So don't you get any funny ideas in your head about this one, lil bro."

"Hi Emilia!" The rest of the family waved at her.

"Hi," She waved back nervously.

"Mum, can we eat yet?" A beautiful girl spoke from the living room. She was mesmerizing with her dark skin tone, perfectly straight smile, and green eyes. Emilia thought she could be a model, easily.

"Tell everyone to come to the dining table, then we can!" Her mother yelled from the other room.

The woman sauntered up to Leon and Emilia with another girl's fingers intertwined with her own. "Hi Emilia! I'm Gala, and and this is my girlfriend, Elisia. It's great to meet you!" Both of the girls hugged Emi before Gala put Leon in a headlock.

"You're still a fucking wimp, Goretzka!" Gala was now giving the much taller boy a noogie, but there was nothing he could do about it - he was stuck.

"Leon, you're a professional footballer. You can take on the oldest Coric - you've been waiting eighteen years for this moment - it's your time to shine," He gave himself a pep talk but it didn't help - Gala had too good of a hold on him.