Forty-Four : "The Indecency!"

"You what?" Emilia asked, shocked by Leon's words. It was a sentence she had yearned to hear from Leon, but now that it had been so long, she wasn't sure what to think.

Leon put a hand on her hip, holding Emi close. "I love―" He began, but was tugged away by his impatient teammates.

"We'll talk later!" The footballer shouted back at her as he was whisked away.

"What was that?" Camila and Lina shrieked, but Emilia shook off their comments.

"It's nothing."

"That's hard for me to believe because it certainly looked like something," Camila wiggled her eyebrows at the redhead.

"Come on, we can chat about it later," Lina insisted. "Let's go get ready for the after party!"

The lights were too bright. There were too many bodies pressing against hers in the popular Russian nightclub, and Emilia was feeling faint even though she was only wearing a black tube top and skin-tight leggings.

She was meant to come here to have a good time whilst speaking to Leon, but understandably, he was being stolen away from her every time he was near her by teammates, coaches and fans wanting to extend their congratulations to the young German star.

Emilia pushed through the crowd wanting to to spend time with her friends, but Lina and Joshua were currently very drunk and dancing very intimately, and for obvious reasons, Emi didn't want to interrupt them.

Instead, she found Erik, who was surrounded by thirsty fangirls. Sure, the Dortmund footballer was extremely religious, but there were two things Erik couldn't resist; a beautiful girl and a good fuck.

"Durmie, have you seen Max and Camila?" Emilia approached him, receiving plenty of dirty looks from the girls clinging to him.

Erik sat up, not bothering to remove his hand from underneath one gorgeous blonde's slip dress, while another was palming him through his pants while leaving noticeable hickies on his neck.

"Ladies, ladies, don't worry," He reassured them confidently. "Emilia here isn't going to try and steal me away from you. She's a friend. I'm all yours for the night," The German heartthrob winked at the women, causing them to do one of those pathetic sighs one usually sees in the movies.

"Alright, Prince Charming," Emilia tapped her heel against the ground. "Can you please tell me where they are? The sooner you answer my question, the sooner you can continue on with whatever―" She gestured to Erik and his groupies, "This is."

The footballer chuckled, the girls around him joining in when they noticed him doing so. Emilia rolled her eyes, annoyed that she was having to partake in this interaction. Surely she adored Erik, but damn, the boy often times thought with the wrong head.

"Max and Mila left a while ago. They were all over each other so I told them to take it to their room before they started fucking on the couch over there."

"Funny," The redhead said sarcastically. "Maybe you should follow your own advice before you ejaculate from the handjob that pretty brunette is giving you, Erik."

"You know I love you, Emi, but can you just leave us alone, please?" Erik begged her, signally down to the bulge in his pants. "The ladies and I have some important business to attend to."

"Jesus Christ, Erik!" She exclaimed, rushing away from the scene.

"Language, Emilia!" He called after her, but she flicked him off from behind her back as a response.