"Park your car over there." Shay pointed to a spot at a little distance and on the opposite side of the road.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do as I say," she said irritated which was really easy for her to be.

Without any more questions, I drove to the spot where she had asked me to. As soon as the car stopped, Abbey got out but Shay waited for me to look at her.

"What?" I asked when I found Shay pretty much staring at me.

"You're coming with us," she ordered in a light manner.

I ran my fingers over my temples. "Look Shay, I'm not in a mood to hang out right now."

"Who said anything about hanging out? We are going to be egging Liam's house," Shay said in a mischievous tone.

"But I-" my eyes shot open wider, "Wait, what?"

And for the first time then I noticed the egg cart in her hands and the 'Taylor Swift- the girlfriend out for revenge' look in her eyes.

Oh god, how could have I missed that? I questioned my brain capability.

"You know he cheated on me with another girl so it's only a small punishment for him," Shay said bitterly.

"But it's-"

"No buts. We are doing this and you are coming with us," Shay told me and I knew that she wasn't looking for any further argument.

I sighed. It had been a stressful day and maybe this was what I needed.

"Fine, let's do it."

Shay smiled victoriously and got out of the car. I followed her to the dimly lit lawn of the poor house which was going to be the victim of Shay's rage.

Opening the cart, Shay picked up an egg and threw it at the large glass window while mumbling, "You cheater!"

"Umm Shay, what if his parents come out?" I asked.

The last thing I wanted was to have another serious talk with anyone else.

"Don't worry. They're out of town," she answered and threw another egg. "You asshole!"

Abbey and I looked at each other and by the look in her eyes I could tell that she too had been dragged in the situation like me. Both of us gave each other a look of pity as our black head friend kept playing angry birds with the eggs.

"You heartless monster!" Shay yelled and the lights of the living room switched on and that was followed by a voice which I was sure didn't belong to either Liam or Daniel.

"I thought you said his parents weren't home!" Abbey hissed at Shay who looked panicked beyond words.

"Well, I thought so," Shay replied in a sheepish manner. "Anyway, no time to talk. Run!"

As a unit, we started to run but then I noticed something. I felt the absence of something in my pocket.

I had dropped my keys!

"Oh no! I think I dropped my keys," I turned around and my eyes immediately zeroed on the shining silver keys lying just near the porch steps.

"We've got no time!" Abbey informed me hastily. "I'm not going back."

"I'll be back," I said quickly and ran back towards the house but with the lack of my luck, the door started to open at the exact moment so I immediately lunged towards a huge tree nearby and behind it while hoping that all my stunt work had been fruitful.