Verdict

Park Soon Deok

As she is running across the palace, all she could think was just why was she so relaxed that nothing will happen today. In the time she had been besides Lady Soo, not a day has gone by where an incident whether big or small had not occurred. But this was a worrying incident, and she needs to get to the 4th prince as soon as possible and take him with her to his wife's side all without letting someone know the problem.

She didn't know what had happened. Suddenly just as they were exiting Damiwon through a side-door after the tea with the King, Agasshi had look around the hall, then she had no idea what Agasshi had saw but she suddenly starts to walk, no almost run, out of Damiwon. Without knowing anything, she and Woo Hee had chased after her. Wondering what had spooked her that she was almost outright running away from Damiwon without any chance of stopping. Then when Agasshi finally seem to stop at the lotus pond, and Soon Deok had gradually slowed down her speed, Agasshi had start to speed walk again, the chase was on once again. Finally they had catched up to Agasshi at the prayer stones, but her actions were confusing though the effects on her health was obvious to Soon Deok.

Agasshi seems to have been looking at something just above the stones, when suddenly, her hand went to her chest, and she had seen Agasshi's breathing becoming more short, she had ran as fast as she could towards her figure, Agasshi had to calm down before it causes a damage to her heart. Then just as she had reached Agasshi, she collapses, now she was on her knees, the knees that she could not be on at all, her face in her hands just sobbing. Soon Deok had called Woo Hee to help her move Agasshi closer to the tree and lean against it as well as get her off her knees and spread her legs in front of her, so her weight was not on her knees. She had quickly told Woo Hee about Agasshi's health in short sentences, and when Agasshi did not seem to even notice their presence and just continue on sobbing, such heart-wrenching sobs, Soon Deok had left to get help.

To get to the 4th prince, who had to know what happened, who could calm his wife down. To get one of the three doctors that knew about Agasshi's condition, if possible get the Astronomer Choi so that the King will be aware of the situation. Soon Deok just runs past Damiwon, where the princes were prohibited to enter till the drought was over, towards the training field and where the princes had their lessons. Surely, they will be there somewhere, if not at the Astronomy Tower.

Black, Green and Pink. The princes were right up ahead just at the edge of the training field, and see something blue approaching the three coloured shapes. The 14th prince was running behind his older brothers. They must have been on their way to Byul, perfect. She runs as fast as she could, raise her skirt so she could run even faster, she was going to stop wearing hanboks, it just hinders her in a moment of crisis.

"Hwangjanim, 4th Prince." she calls as she runs towards him. When the 4th prince sees her and notices her frantic form, he runs towards her and before he could ask a question, she speaks. "Agasshi is crying. Crying at the prayer stones. I do not know what happened, but her breathing is short, she is not calming down, and she suddenly collapsed and went on her knees. Woo Hee is there with her trying to calm her down, I told her everything she needs to know." She gets all the words out of her throat as she is catching her breath.

"Jung-ah, get the doctor but be secretive. Baek-ah, inform Ji Mong. Eun-ah, take care of Soon Deok." The low voice of the 4th prince was all she could hear, before she witnesses him run in the direction of the prayer stones, and a second later the 14th prince and 13th prince runs off to do what their older brother had instructed them to do. Leaving her alone with the 10th prince.

"Deok-ah, are you alright?" The 10th prince was worried about her, and when she lifts her head, she sees him looking at her in concern. She couldn't help but smile. Her secret love was concerned about her. She trust that Agasshi will be fine, but she has to make her way back to the prayer stones. Looking at the arm suddenly in front of her, she looks up to the 10th prince. "Hurry and take my arm. We have to make sure that Soo is alright. But only after your breath comes back, bear-girl." Smiling, she takes the arm offered to her and just let herself enjoy this moment with her love for a moment, before making her way towards the prayer stones.